Whinging Geordies

13 hours ago, prowl said:

Owlstalk, quality stereotyping of whole cities.

Bit daft really. Look around Sheffield there are all sorts of people doing loads of different things . Some gay, some straight, some bi. Some religious, some not, some hard working some idle, office workers, shop workers, doctors, builders, drivers. Male female, old codgers, babies in nappies. It's the same everywhere.

HTF can you generalise about such things. I've lived in Sheffield, Brighton, Worcestershire and Lincolnshire, I've sailed round the world in the Merchant Navy, people are diverse and interesting wherever you go.

Some of you need to get out a bit more

I hope that owld codger bit ain't aimed at me ya young fecking whippersnapper. !!!!!!   Grrrrrrrr   

lol 

On 27/12/2016 at 16:39, swafty said:

Watch this vlog its brilliant....the bit where he moans about the fans :tango:

CHILD 2: 'IF WE LOSE THIS I'M GONNA REPORT THAT F***ING REFEREE TO THE FA.........

.......WHAT'S HIS NAME?"

Made me laugh probably more than it should

lol

Very rare I'd bump a thread, but my exchange today with my Newcastle supporting work colleague amused me. 

Just stood in the kitchen, drinking some tea. 

Miserable Geordie sticks his head in the kitchen and tells me that "I should be ashamed to support a football team like that." 

Bit taken back by this initially and then pointed out that we were the much better team. He stormed off. 

About half an hour later he starts having a go again. Pointed out that we should have been "three or four nil up", but according to him "that doesn't count". 

Frightening thing is this a 46 year old man  :duntmatter: