Whinging Geordies

1 hour ago, heppers said:

They aren't really you know. Very insular. Like to laugh at their own jokes and think they are funny.

mostly live in stinky council houses and eat Greggs.

Geordies are dreadful creatures.

:manager: ok pet.

Well in their defence, having grown up in Sheffield and having lived in Newcastle, I found it easy to settle there as I thought people were very friendly and it reminded me of home. Both sets of people love their football too. But I don't like the attitude of many of their fans. But then again some clubs say that about us. We have a lot in common lol

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

:manager: ok pet.

Well in their defence, having grown up in Sheffield and having lived in Newcastle, I found it easy to settle there as I thought people were very friendly and it reminded me of home. Both sets of people love their football too. But I don't like the attitude of many of their fans. But then again some clubs say that about us. We have a lot in common lol

Balance, sensibility and niceness. I hate you. lol

On 27/12/2016 at 19:12, Grandad said:

Geordies are 100 times better than scousers 

Mind you, Isis fighters are better than scousers

Why post stupid comments like that. I was born in Liverpool, as was my Mum & Dad. Why compare me to people who bring death & destruction to out shores.

ps don't give me the can't you take a joke line, or get a life. your comments are abusive, out of context, and totally unwarrented.

1 minute ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Why post stupid comments like that. I was born in Liverpool, as was my Mum & Dad. Why compare me to people who bring death & destruction to out shores.

ps don't give me the can't you take a joke line, or get a life. your comments are abusive, out of context, and totally unwarrented.

Totally agree with you mate

Guest Grez Bez

Every city has a culture

Sheffield's is similar to Manchester & Newcastle. Everyone is a little rough and can take a joke.

Leeds & Liverpool are similar. They are either up themselves or a proper scrubber with no middle ground. 

Owlstalk, quality stereotyping of whole cities.

Bit daft really. Look around Sheffield there are all sorts of people doing loads of different things . Some gay, some straight, some bi. Some religious, some not, some hard working some idle, office workers, shop workers, doctors, builders, drivers. Male female, old codgers, babies in nappies. It's the same everywhere.

HTF can you generalise about such things. I've lived in Sheffield, Brighton, Worcestershire and Lincolnshire, I've sailed round the world in the Merchant Navy, people are diverse and interesting wherever you go.

Some of you need to get out a bit more

4 hours ago, heppers said:

They aren't really you know. Very insular. Like to laugh at their own jokes and think they are funny.

mostly live in stinky council houses and eat Greggs.

Geordies are dreadful creatures.

So it's you I've seen standing outside my house looking through the window.

*laughs heartily at own joke*

On 27/12/2016 at 12:23, Buxtongent said:

With regard to the 'Wallace corner' incident, I didn't see it, but I feel that Wallace, and several other players of other clubs,seem to me to be stretching the Laws of the game to it's fullest extent. To claim that the ball is on the line, when quite obviously, only a fraction of the ball is on the line , in fact overhanging the line, is stretching it to the very limits. The gain must be minimal, so why do it. 

Because those are the rules, and you can. Especially if it's going to prove to the ref that when the fans cry they're not actually right.

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

I'm just having a pint with a few Isis fiighters and they're mighty angry with Grandad for comparing them to scousers.

I hope they don't know where I live

They should speak to Stannington Owl

13 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

In fairness..