The Owls vs Queens Park Rangers. Official Matchday Thread.

Best thread ever Pauli. I shall read it later to make sure though.

I haven't heard of most of QPRshole's players, so can only assume they're sheeite the lot of them. Might have to go 25-0 in the Prediction League. Fancy Nuhiu to start in goal today, and still score a hat-trick, to really rub salt in the wounds.

If you had a bigger screen, I'd send you a copy of Tay Tay's Turkey Neck Throttle shadow. She's making a papier mache elephant at the moment in tribute to King Bhumibol Adulyade. Anything to get out of making me breakfast, the lazy cow.

Good morning all btw. Got a bit of wind brewing today.

Edited by theowlsman

1 hour ago, adifferentgame said:

Our boiler's broke down and it's flipping cold, but pauli's OMDT has proper warmed me cockles.

Come on Wednesday. Give em heck!

Boilers aren't needed in October think of the polar bears for God sake. 

Nice thread & fingers crossed 3points.

Last few home games I've been turning up thinking that it could be the day that we have a comfortable 2 or 3 goal win. With the quality we have and ability to create it surely has to come?

Please let it be today. Goal in first 15, second before half time, then champagne football in the second half.......

Would love a comfortable win one day. Never seem to happen though. No doubt we'll dominate for the first 15 minutes, they'll score with their first attack then cheat and dive and time waste with the blessing of the ref until we equalise. After that we'll grab a winner. Easy. 

Will be wandering down and catching pokemon on the way with the little un.  What a time to be alive. 

Guest everydays_wednesday

Dangerous opponents as we don't know half their players so expect them to be a push over....

2-0 I hope Reach scores and FF pen