The Owls vs Queens Park Rangers. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Abdi not on bench is he injured.?

Pretty weird. Why have a right back on the bench?  Also why bother with both Wallace and Buckley when they play the same position? I always think he gets the starting line up wrong.  Luckily for him, he seems to be able to pull it off because of strong substitutions.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

No, he's just poo poo...

Best pass percentage of any player in our team.....just saying...

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, Ronio said:

Afternoon gents.  

Happy with the lineup.  Need to keep the momentum going today.  Another 3 points coming up. 

LETS DO THIS!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Me too (except for the choice of keeper).

5 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Pretty weird. Why have a right back on the bench?  Also why bother with both Wallace and Buckley when they play the same position? I always think he gets the starting line up wrong.  Luckily for him, he seems to be able to pull it off because of strong substitutions.

Always think he gets it wrong.

Think about that.

Do you really think that an apparant adept tactical coach repeatedly fails with team selection?

I don't. As I've said before, it appears to be the way he approaches games. Solid early on to suss out the opponents and to apply pressure with subs as required as the game progresses...

Edited by slinger208b

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

Always think he gets it wrong.

Think about that.

Do you really think that an apparant adept tactical coach repeatedly fails with team selection?

I don't. As I've said before, it appears to be the way he approaches games. Solid early on to suss out the opponents and to apply pressure with subs as required as the game progresses...

My wording may be wrong but what I mean is he never plays the 11 that I think he should.  Saves himself because of his substitutions in my opinion!

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

My wording may be wrong but what I mean is he never plays the 11 that I think he should.  Saves himself because of his substitutions in my opinion!

Yes, I did see that.

I disagree. He doesn't save himself, that's the way he approaches the game which I dont think is a bad way to go.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

Yes, I did see that.

I disagree. He doesn't save himself, that's the way he approaches the game which I dont think is a bad way to go.

Fair enough...your opinion.  You think I'm wrong and I definately think you are wrong.  All about opinions and at the end of the day CC's is all that matters.