Birmingham City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

6 minutes ago, Spaceball_One said:

Promotion aim in two seasons.

Whatever it takes.

13th now...14th?

Not good enough for the playoffs. Cant finish, trouble scoring, weak mentality.

Going no where fast.

We've got more points now than we did this time last season.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

No he didn't. He buries that chance, game restarts 2-1 up from halfway with 11 men behind the ball. It was a game of defining moments. Nuhiu and FF wasteful, Westwood reckless. We made more mistakes than Birmingham did. 

He had a player right  on his back. He won the header. If he did anything else he would be in the wrong as a foul would have gone against him again as always. 

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

No he didn't. He buries that chance, game restarts 2-1 up from halfway with 11 men behind the ball. It was a game of defining moments. Nuhiu and FF wasteful, Westwood reckless. We made more mistakes than Birmingham did. 

If Abdi buries his header we'd be fine if Fletch buries his header we'd be fine if FF buries his chance we are fine 

Nuhiu had that one header and came closer than all of them yet its his fault we lost can't get my breath

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Sadly, I agree.

No need to give the pen away, and in no man's land for the header

Westwood shouldn't of come out even though we had (I think) a player going to cover the line. Defender was taking him away from goal.

4 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Get rid of the manager now before its too late, too many people in

a love affair with him.

His team selection, tactics, and subs are mediocre, and thats being generous.

Steve Bruce?

Sorry but thats just a knee jerk reaction to another sloppy defeat. Give him until at least january. Have to admit we need to sort our defending out though. Stop them crosses coming into the box and we stop conceding 80% of the goals we do. Up to you carlos, improvise, adapt and overcome

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If Abdi buries his header we'd be fine if Fletch buries his header we'd be fine if FF buries his chance we are fine 

Nuhiu had that one header and came closer than all of them yet its his fault we lost can't get my breath

If you take time to read posts correctly, you might actually get your breath back. I said FF and Westwood EQUALLY culpable. Turn that into a Nuhiu witch-hunt if you want - no doubt you'll try. 

9 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Westwood to blame I'm afraid. Should have seen that game out no problem. Schoolboy error from him gifted them a lifeline. Thought we were a tad unlucky but I don think we're good enough I'm afraid. CC needs to take a look at himself. Got out of jail once

this week. Not tonight. 

Excellent post.

And Westwood knows it was his howler.

But Westwood will save us ten times more than he buries us.

10 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

Terrible taking best player Fletcher off,we were the better side,i hate seeing Nuhui come on(sorry to all you Dave lovers)

but he is not good enough

and why westwood came out

we are making mistakes in every game now that are costing goals

top 6 looks a long stretch at the mo

Did Fletcher take a knock to the head not long before??

8 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Yeah if Nuhiu had headed over they wouldn't have gone up the other end and scored.