Birmingham City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

7 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Atdhe did fine.

Bit all your other points are spot on.

No he didn't. He buries that chance, game restarts 2-1 up from halfway with 11 men behind the ball. It was a game of defining moments. Nuhiu and FF wasteful, Westwood reckless. We made more mistakes than Birmingham did. 

Edited by wilyfox

Just now, wilyfox said:

No he didn't. He buries that chance, game restarts 2-1 up from halfway with 11 men behind the ball. It was game of defining moments. Nuhiu and FF wasteful, Westwood reckless. We made more mistakes than Birmingham did. 

If tonight turns into a Nuhiu witch-hunt we are stupid.

Just now, steelowl said:

we battered them today   they were sh*t imo   westwood cost us today  

Battered them?  I didn't think so, imo I just watched 2 very very average sides today the difference was they defended well and we did what we always do stand and watch a ball drifting into the box.  

Westwood to blame I'm afraid. Should have seen that game out no problem. Schoolboy error from him gifted them a lifeline. Thought we were a tad unlucky but I don think we're good enough I'm afraid. CC needs to take a look at himself. Got out of jail once

this week. Not tonight. 

Terrible taking best player Fletcher off,we were the better side,i hate seeing Nuhui come on(sorry to all you Dave lovers)

but he is not good enough

and why westwood came out

we are making mistakes in every game now that are costing goals

top 6 looks a long stretch at the mo

13 minutes ago, steveger said:

I thought Maghoma had a great game sadly

Sorry Steve but I don't agree with that mate, he was his usual running down blind alleys and no end product, granted he's got the assist for the winner but I don't think he was that good. On the whole I actually thought they were a poor team, as I said at half time they reminded me of Stoke under Pulis, just lumping the ball into box for the big men and basically trying to snap the opposition, how that tail Morrison didn't get booked shows how biased the ref was towards them tonight.

Just now, Holmowl said:

If tonight turns into a Nuhiu witch-hunt we are stupid.

Oh shut up. There is no Nuhiu witch-hunt. He had an opportunity, he wasted it. He's not the only culprit. FF and Westwood equally poor tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Atdhe did fine.

Bit all your other points are spot on.

He was crap. He missed a header from 6 yards out. He kept giving away free kicks and most of his flick one went nowhere, but apart from that he did fine. 

And I'm not just focussing on him, the defence was shocking, Westwood has cost us a goal AGAIN. And our all round play is far too slow compared with last season. The tempo is pathetic. Abdi has been a complete let down so far but early days I suppose. I'm just livid right now.