The Owls vs Wigan. Official Matchday Thread.

58 minutes ago, 33 said:

Prince Buster is foookin' amazing.

He was also the first OMDT official request

RIP the King of Ska

Top stuff pauli

Still play Al Capone from '67 - memories don't leave like people do. RIP PB

Just been to a terrible party, listened to terrible music, talked to people I don't really like and drank too much but I'm home now and in a much better mood after reading your OMDT Pauli mate!

Brilliant music selection btw RIP Prince buster and absolutely brilliant musician, just a shame that it took his death for me to dig out some of his records and listen to them again! A proper legend of ska

anyways I predict a Wednesday win of 2-0 Lee and (fück it why not) Nuhiu scoring 

UTO FTB

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by LJH1867OWLS

We really need to win this one today to get our season back on track; we can't afford to allow other teams to pull further ahead of us, even at this early stage of the season.  It'll be interesting to see Carlos' thinking now that Reach has joined - he'll have to shuffle his pack a bit to accommodate him, surely. Our bench could be better than our first team's been for the past 15 years!

I'll go for a convincing 2-0 win that should be 10-0 based on chances created.

Come on, Wednesday! 

Wonderful OMDT - as ever...............full of nostalgic recollections.  I used to sit with my family on Sunday afternoons in the front of the 15" PYE rental B&W TV and watch George Formby films and we all actually laughed at them; don't judge me, it was a long time ago!

Important win today by 3 goals to 1 and the start of the climb to No 1 spot by the end of October.

Come on you pale blue and white pinstripe wizzards

55 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Think team will be

Westood

Palmer

Lees

Hutch

Pudil

Lee

Abdi

Bannan

Reach

Foriesteri 

Fletcher

Although I'd drop on of Lee or Bannan to play Buckley on right and go with two wingers!

I think you are right and that's how he will go. Also agree with playing Buckley down the right but that won't happen .  

It's about time we win . Sod it 2/0