Can Fessi Win Back Owls Fans Hearts?

I am pretty sure the club don't see him gong anywhere as we have just had a range of images of him through for some of their future marketing.

Of course he can win our hearts back - a couple of wins and his usual effort and all will be forgotten - as it should be, FF is the player who will make the difference in my opinion.

Let out march to the Premiership start in earnest.

Most on here want to know everything re goings on at S6. This is why we shouldn't have such openness. This should have been a minor injury, and sorted in private. The clamour by fans to know how many f arts to the ounce, could lead to us losing the best player at the club. 

If he goes, blame yourselves. You really don't need to know what's going on.

13 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Most on here want to know everything re goings on at S6. This is why we shouldn't have such openness. This should have been a minor injury, and sorted in private. The clamour by fans to know how many f arts to the ounce, could lead to us losing the best player at the club. 

If he goes, blame yourselves. You really don't need to know what's going on.

Totally disagree. If a player refuses to play for the club I support I want to know! This was pretty much the good case study for how to deal with with that situation and communicate to your fans too. A lot of props have to go to the chairman and the manager for the way they dealt with this.

1 hour ago, Mattytheowl3 said:

Only way I will Forget and forgive  is if he bangs a load of goals for us and gives 110% every time he plays

Simple 

Its not so simple though is it ?

You can forgive but you can never forget,( not until you get to my age anyway). God help FF if his workrate drops or his goals dry up....it will be remembered by some, believe me.

He's the most exiciting player at S6 since the Hirst & Waddle days and I love the guys passion, skill and commitment.

But this is modern football paddy and sadly I think someone will come in for him in january and like your first bird they'll be gone.......

He looked better than ever against Villa, so I expect a couple of good performances will come and the crowd will get behind him again. My only concern is the reaction he will get from the fans when his form inevitably dips at some point this season.

He's put a lot of pressure on himself to perform, and there will likely be no mercy now.

He's a great talent to have in our team and at our club. Nothing to forgive in my opinion as we don't know what caused the problem. Plenty of folk on here guessing it could be this, that or t'other but no one really knows. Play up Fernando and let's all move on together.

WAWAW

25 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

It'll all be forgotten by September

Providing he keeps banging in the goals most will forgive, but never forget. I remember the bribes scandal in the 1960's, people forgave Swan and Layne on their return after long bans, but we still remember the disgrace they brought to our club.