Norwich City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

3 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

Selling FF will cost us promotion. 

Sorry mate. But that doesn't put much faith in the rest of the squad. 

We already know that Abdi is a better player. Let's just see how this pans out. 

I still fancy us for top 6

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'd like to agree with you but the tweets coming from Staton suggest he is not out due to being injured.

Staton and Giddings are both sounding like people trying to get themselves an eager audience. Both of them suggesting they know whats happening but neither telling us. Its just comes accross like this baiting that everybody on the internet does now to get attention

4 minutes ago, MK6Owl said:

Hi chums

On me jollies

any owls on jersey ? Can tell me of any pubs in st hellier which are showing The match

HELP please WAWAW

The Lamplighter (Mulcaster Street) always had football on when I was there.

Hope you manage to find a place, and enjoy Jersey - lovely place!

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

5 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

cant they refuse who it is to talk to him as under contract here.. This makes Carlos look daft, maybe he'll be next.. Undermined by wages which he thought DC would pay. Shows lack of ambition to me.. Bet CC is well peed off.

You have no clue if any of that is what actually happened 

2 minutes ago, NOT Tom Fisher said:

Staton and Giddings are both sounding like people trying to get themselves an eager audience. Both of them suggesting they know whats happening but neither telling us. Its just comes accross like this baiting that everybody on the internet does now to get attention

If you look at the tweets Staton has put out they are almost word for word what Alan Biggs has tweeted before him 

I think Biggs got a tip off about Newcastle and thats where the main interest is coming from not Derby

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

Sorry mate. But that doesn't put much faith in the rest of the squad. 

We already know that Abdi is a better player. Let's just see how this pans out. 

I still fancy us for top 6

Put it this way we would not have got 3 points last week with out him and to me he's our best player not just for his goals but without him we lose a big chunk of our points. Who do we replace him with ? I'm not overreacting but his lose will cost us i hope i'm wrong we will see.

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Well its a stupid statement 

Presumably if he leaves he'll be replaced or are you saying that he's irreplaceable ?

Everybody replaceable but will we be able to get as good or better because thats what we have to do. We will see come the end of the season what effect it has if it happens.

Good starting line-up. Joao over Fletch seems sensible given the injury; pretty much nailed on we'll see Fletch in 2nd half you'd think – Joao seems to struggle to play 90min at a decent tempo throughout.

I bet Lucas has been given the motivational talk to end all motivational talks by Carlos today. Two hours of (sexy) hairdryer.