Forestieri

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Only player in could think of who'd offer similar is knockert at Brighton. Rather have ff though 

Good call and at 25 roughly the same age, as we need this quality, enthusiasm, appetitie without going for those not far from becoming journeymen i.e. 30+ compared to 25.

Let's just hope none of this is the case anyway.

Just now, Lombado said:

i saw Carlos put his arm around him during his post match interview. Are we sure there is anything in this rumour?

Several rumours flying around.

He's fallen out with Carlos, he's not happy with Fletcher's wages etc

Probably all BS... but certainly our Forestieri wasn't at 100% happiness rating today and you can just see it in the way he celebrated and held himself. As I say, let's just hope that it's something more minor than the usual suspect rumours flying around

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Only player in could think of who'd offer similar is knockert at Brighton. Rather have ff though 

great player but not a FF imo tinks

aside his premier class skill,  his work rate is outstanding and not the prima donna I thought we'd signed I would be devastated tbh if he left

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

So 2 days ago The Star interview him and he's talking about how he wants to atone for the Wembley let down. 

Now he's off and doesn't want to be here anymore. 

Nobody is saying "He's off" with any fact. We're conversing about the fears or issues it could cause in the short term if it turned out to be the case in the end... jesus you can't even talk openly about ANY SWFC related subject in this god forsaken place, without fear of getting your heart ripped out for fun!!!

57 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I was going to say. 

Just checked that thread and Skyline and the other bloke were stirring the pot pre-match. 

Apparently FF wasn't starting etc. 

Now he's trying to stir the pot by suggesting he's off due to a goal celebration. 

To be fair, I wasn't stirring it at all. I was told about the rumour and was posting to see if anyone else had heard similar. I was checking my phone for the line up constantly since I heard it

I guess I'm just worrying too much as I'd hate to see him leave. 

52 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

It gets worse,queueing for the club shop before kick off,and some feck in spikey haired dude was tellin all ,that fessi won't be paying today cos he's havin a medical at norwich,bullsh yte says i,and offered my season ticket plus £50 quid to him i was that confident that what he was spouting was shiznee.....................do my head in these rumour mongers,

Was it that punky fella?