Forestieri

20 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Only Wednesday fans could start panicking because he didn't "celebrate" the goal, perhaps next time if he rips his top off, sprints upto the top of the kop and starts waving his johnson about maybe that'll show more enthusiasm to certain people. Unbelievable.

What's Reda got to do with any of this? ...

14 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Wondered how long it'd take someone to say that

Look at my post count, look at my reputation points. Look at my actual content. Look at what I've said in the past and even in the present. Anyone who's on here regularly will actually see and say I'm a Wednesday fan.

It's very easy to see criticism and dismiss it instead of actually challenging it. I'm being critical because expectations have been raised, and I'm looking at it objectively. If you want to dismiss that as being a blade, by all means do so, but I assure you you're extremely wrong and even 5 minutes of looking at my past posting history would show you that

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not sure why but this amused me. 

LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must've been very difficult to be a blade in disguise for so long...

1 minute ago, Coyt said:

I love your little insult that I'm stupid when you come out with comments like Forestieri has certainly got something on his mind because he didn't celebrate a goal like a player should. Quality. 

Yes, how dare I insinuate that a human being has emotions that fluctuate and that this might be seen in the way he holds himself during a celebration/final whistle. How outlandish of me. 

What did I actually say?

He seemed a little off during his celebrations, something that several people have picked up on.

That the timing of the rumours coupled with this has worried me a bit. Did I actually say I think he's off? (I'm willing to bet £20 he's with us come September 1st). 

Apparently me suggesting that a human being might have emotions and that me, personally, myself as an individual, is a little worried about the timing of this with the "BS rumours"... makes me a Blade. 

Christ alive :duntmatter:

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Yes, how dare I insinuate that a human being has emotions that fluctuate and that this might be seen in the way he holds himself during a celebration/final whistle. How outlandish of me. 

What did I actually say?

He seemed a little off during his celebrations, something that several people have picked up on.

That the timing of the rumours coupled with this has worried me a bit. Did I actually say I think he's off? (I'm willing to bet £20 he's with us come September 1st). 

Apparently me suggesting that a human being might have emotions and that me, personally, myself as an individual, is a little worried about the timing of this with the "BS rumours"... makes me a Blade. 

Christ alive :duntmatter:

You don't half spout on about some crap with pointless assays , and don't worry junior I know he'll be with us in September so no need for you to start gambling my tax money, sorry I ment your student loan...

TBF anyone who saw FF last season could see that he was a lot more demure then how he was last season when he scored a goal or spoke to sky straight after winning the match. He even said something to the ball boy at the end of the match. Like the kid asked for his shirt.

but....

this was the first game of the season and could have been just fatigue or maybe just maybe the mentality of the team has changed. Last year the team couldn't believe they got to the play off final, maybe this year they think they are good enough to beat teams the likes of Aston Villa and beating them is just going to be the norm. 

CC has said this team is now good enough to beat anyone and will likely be instilling this mentality in to the team. Personally I thought Keiren Lee's reaction to winning was pretty muted as well during the sky interview, so possibly they all are in that frame of mind.

I hope so because I think having that confidence will ensure we push for wins against the top clubs not hold out for draws.

Just now, SiJ said:

Right old kerfuffle in here. 

Reight laugh innit

1 minute ago, Coyt said:

You don't half spout on about some crap with pointless assays , and don't worry junior I know he'll be with us in September so no need for you to start gambling my tax money, sorry I ment your student loan...

Nah, I have a part-time job, so I promise that any betting money will come from what I earn from there

The money I spend on drugs is taxpayers' though, don't worry. 

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Right old kerfuffle in here. 

7 minutes ago, Spaceball_One said:

There's only one way to settle this.

Prepare the dueling pistols.

12:00 tomorrow.

Unfortunately Il be at work, and the student will no doubt be tooked up in bed after his heavy Sunday sesh on turbo shandys hence his ranting and raving on here.