Rival watch

47 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

He's a millionaire through playing football 

There are millionaire's from playing the lottery, doesn't make them good players,  just lucky to be in the right place at the right time :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, MAL said:

There are millionaire's from playing the lottery, doesn't make them good players,  just lucky to be in the right place at the right time :biggrin:

Donkey's years ago I remember reading an interview with (I think) Nigel Johnson who went from Rotherham to Man City around 1985?

He basically said that he was a decent but not outstanding schoolboy footballer. Along with a few of his pals who were better than him, he got a trial. Did really well, got picked, but his mates didnt. Six months later, played with his mates, and he was a god compared to them. Full-time pro coaching.

1 hour ago, scram said:

QPR are an object lesson in how not to run a football club

Club is rotten to its core - which is a shame for the owner as he has genuinely tried to do the right thing - but keeps being let down by those he has trusted

you are right .horrible club.wasted millions on poo players.deserve league 2 status

1 hour ago, ashamanic said:

Lots of tricky games for the teams around us tomorrow. Still need to win, but I expect most of them to drop points tomorrow. 

I'm usually wrong though, so I would t be surprised if they all get 3 points, even Norwich and Brighton.

Norwich play Brighton!