Rival watch

Okay we lost. Could have been worse. Could be Norwich or Udders. Who'd have predicted those scorelines before today. Reading looking good all of a sudden. That's the difference though. Wish we could put 5 past somebody, or 4, or 3 even. 

1 minute ago, Owl 44 said:

Okay we lost. Could have been worse. Could be Norwich or Udders. Who'd have predicted those scorelines before today. Reading looking good all of a sudden. That's the difference though. Wish we could put 5 past somebody, or 4, or 3 even. 

My mistake. I  meant Fulham. 

1 hour ago, marshy said:

Sad to say but Brighton are a far better side than us. They have quality all over the pitch. We have some quality but not everywhere.

They are better than us in both boxes which means they will more games

To be honest if we make the playoffs which is looking like the best we can hope for I would prefer Newcastle and Brighton to be the top two and out of the way as they are just too physical and strong for us.

2 hours ago, marshy said:

Sad to say but Brighton are a far better side than us. They have quality all over the pitch. We have some quality but not everywhere.

I have to agree, they're a classy side that get the job done consistently, we are hit and miss and that's what will ultimately cost us shame because it was the same story last year yet we still haven't addressed it

Edited by s6 owl

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Maghoma misses a 1 on 1 lol still crap isn't he

Unbelievable miss, seemed to hesitate and Hutton did brilliant to recover then. Same old Maghoma all fancy dan footwork and no end product.