Rival watch

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Villa will inevitably come good, not the ideal result for us tonight but I'm still kinda enjoying it! 

On paper they bought good players but I resent they way the were facilitated by the unfairness of parachute payments. 

As a side note I had a wager with two English mates here, one Villa and one Wolves that we would finish above them, I could almost call it in!

Apparently they've got one of the biggest wage bills in Europe and the parachute payments doesn't cover much of the out goings. 

I bet they're still paying off the long contracts they handed out to Micah Richards, Lescott, etc. 

its still unfair though 

2 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Apparently they've got one of the biggest wage bills in Europe and the parachute payments doesn't cover much of the out goings. 

I bet they're still paying off the long contracts they handed out to Micah Richards, Lescott, etc. 

its still unfair though 

I can well believe it, they threw money around in that last window despite off loading a few.

Read their forum, they aren't humble enough yet, they need a dose of league one......

Guest 1banana2banana

Sky commentator 

'It's the sort of win that champions get'

'not many teams could get a win like that'

the absolute bias towards Newcastle is a joke 

Funny about small margins and that. Fessi sticks peno in against Brighton and we'd be 4 points off top two.

had a feeling that was a bit defining but oh well - onwards and upwards.

1 hour ago, ka58 said:

Funny about small margins and that. Fessi sticks peno in against Brighton and we'd be 4 points off top two.

had a feeling that was a bit defining but oh well - onwards and upwards.

Will people get over a missed penalty.

Focus on his 9 goals especially that one v Forest.

We have had luck since Brighton game with the woodwork but no point going on about it

Are people assuming we would definitely have beaten Brighton if that penalty went in?