Rival watch

12 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Villa are going down I think. 

Just came on here to say, all those people who think Bruce is going to get Villa promoted next year could be right. 

From League One, that is!

<wipes tears of mirth from eyes>

Just now, Owling said:

The devil that is Steve Bruce might shove a red hot poker up their arses in the dressing room.

If he does that They won't be stopping a pig in an entry :biggrin:

1 minute ago, WC1Owl said:

Just came on here to say, all those people who think Bruce is going to get Villa promoted next year could be right. 

If that happens will you hold a memorial for me because if they go down again I will w ank myself to death

Guest Lostondisplay
3 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

Been watching for the last 30 minutes and only just noticed Lansbury is on the pitch :duntmatter:

Bet he wish he wasn't now

16 minutes ago, WC1Owl said:

Villa were lucky for their last 5 seasons in the Premier League, they were dismal but always had 3 teams worse than them. 

And now (for this season), it's a similar situation in the Championship. 

Jesus, I read before the game that villa was second from bottom of the league table only behind Rotherham 

watching them against and uncovinsing Newcastle and the two goals they've considered call it bad luck or just gutless like they was last season I can honestly see with the rot they are in that relegation is a serious reality 

and to to be honest I kind of hope it happens