The Owls vs Port Vale. Official Matchday Thread.

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

what do WP mean they didn't receive a feed? I thought they are the feed?

Think what they are saying is that nobody at our end went live/ plugged in.

Guest Princeabdullah

Well done today Sheffield Wednesday. Hope you enjoyed almen on his first performance. See you all again 

shamim 

35 minutes ago, sagesse said:

Response from WP to an email I sent:

replied

Jul 31, 16:49
Hi,

Unfortunately we did not receive a feed for today's game. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

L
PlayerHD Support

PLAYERHD Support Team
PlayerHD services provided by EFL Digital

Player.Support@streamamg.com

It really needs a boycott to kick them up their ar5s,

I don't know of any other service that continuously lets their customers down and does'nt do a thing to rectify the problems, maybe DC should get on the case. 

Guest Princeabdullah
3 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Only 3 pathetic Carlos out!!!

If Sheffield Wednesday played to full capabilities I would assume the score would have been higher. Friendly games one week before the season is nothing but a tuning excersise at this time. The Sheffield Wednesday players were probably only at maybe 75 percentage today. You have a good, very good team to play next season. Carlos carvalhal a very good man and coach. 

Just now, Princeabdullah said:

If Sheffield Wednesday played to full capabilities I would assume the score would have been higher. Friendly games one week before the season is nothing but a tuning excersise at this time. The Sheffield Wednesday players were probably only at maybe 75 percentage today. You have a good, very good team to play next season. Carlos carvalhal a very good man and coach. 

It was a mere joke fantastic result some good football played today by the sounds almen looks an exciting prospect roll on next week 

Guest Princeabdullah
Just now, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

It was a mere joke fantastic result some good football played today by the sounds almen looks an exciting prospect roll on next week 

Sorry I thought you was disappointed today. Sheffield Wednesday are a good team and hope they will be with the premier league. Sheffield Wednesday is very respected.