The Owls vs Port Vale. Official Matchday Thread.

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

GTFO. 

You're in Florida and desperately trying to listen to coverage of a friendly game between us and Port Flipping Vale. 

Shouldn't you be in the Magic Kingdom or Epcot or something? 

I've got work in a few hours so making do with lying by the pool...and was looking forward to listening to tuning in to the game at the same time.

Guest minsk owl
6 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Spent all morning getting the hot tub sorted.

beers at the side of me.

Cigars to the right.

Wednesday on fire.

WP off...

Disaster.

+ 100

56 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Just seen a crash on Middlewood Road, straight outside Park Hotel.

Cop car with sirens and lights on went through junction on red light and Audi clipped off it and into a shop.

Nasty - quite a few Owls about at the time but thankfully no-one on pavement at the time

The copper was reyt narked after, I saw him.

Edited by Groundhopping Owl

Guest Princeabdullah

hello Sheffield Wednesday fans. I'm just on to see how your team is doing against port vale. tom lee seems to be attracting a bit of interest among the premiership, especially burnley fc. In the three games I saw him last season I have been impressed with him especially arsenal at hillsborough. A commanding centre defender is the heart of the team, he gives confidence to the other defence and also to the midfield. Very good defender and player also. 

7 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

I've got work in a few hours so making do with lying by the pool...and was looking forward to listening to tuning in to the game at the same time.

Sounds horrendous. 

6 minutes ago, Princeabdullah said:

hello Sheffield Wednesday fans. I'm just on to see how your team is doing against port vale. tom lee seems to be attracting a bit of interest among the premiership, especially burnley fc. In the three games I saw him last season I have been impressed with him especially arsenal at hillsborough. A commanding centre defender is the heart of the team, he gives confidence to the other defence and also to the midfield. Very good defender and player also. 

thanks Prince Abdullah!