Membership £50

3 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Sorry, even more confused now!

Where in your explanation do you refer to your complaint of the membership increase adding

£20 per trip to your costs.

Furthermore, who in their right mind would have paid £30 for membership and then never bought a ticket ?

And,again, surely no one would pay £50 for membership unless they were intending to buy match tickets..

Also why should I go to t'lane, I'm not the one complaining about membership increase.

I'm afraid I find it impossible keep up.  Maybe I'm a bit thick but I find it impossible to follow your logic.

Oh! just a minute, I've just seen where you live! That explains it!  :tango:

ill speak slowly.  read it again, surely they still have schools in Fulwood.

People saying £20 is fine to put up, i said if they put up my flights and my transport by £20 each then thats fine as well. no it isnt, so i cant accept this. its too much.

oh wait you just called me stupid because i live in ireland..  hahaha thats amazing.  im about as irish as Hendersons.

4 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

ill speak slowly.  read it again, surely they still have schools in Fulwood.

People saying £20 is fine to put up, i said if they put up my flights and my transport by £20 each then thats fine as well. no it isnt, so i cant accept this. its too much.

oh wait you just called me stupid because i live in ireland..  hahaha thats amazing.  im about as irish as Hendersons.

is £20 over a season! if they put your flight and other transport up £20 over the season it wouldn't matter would it?

1 hour ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

This. I can make 6 games a season and was going to buy the membership this season to 1) guarantee a potential Wembley ticket if I decide to go and 2) out some money into the Club.

I wouldn't make the £30 back, let alone £50.

I joined the Owls Foundation a couple of months ago to 1) help the academy and 2) it might be a priority category again for any future Wembley ticket.

At £30 I'd have signed up to membership, but not a chance am I paying that sort of increase.

Dreadful decision.

You talk about putting some money into the club, and then moan that you won't make your money back lol

Memberships/Season Tickets aren't really a sound investment if you're looking to make money back. 

What they are is you saying here you go Mr Chansiri here is a bit if cash, it's absolute peanuts to the millions I expect you to pay out for the player we want but hey ho. 

It's the equivalent of £2.25 a month over the season. It's roger all. 

You save a tenner first game if the season, 1 more game saving a tenner you'll be breaking even. 

3 minutes ago, BD2OWL said:

You talk about putting some money into the club, and then moan that you won't make your money back lol

Memberships/Season Tickets aren't really a sound investment if you're looking to make money back. 

What they are is you saying here you go Mr Chansiri here is a bit if cash, it's absolute peanuts to the millions I expect you to pay out for the player we want but hey ho. 

It's the equivalent of £2.25 a month over the season. It's roger all. 

You save a tenner first game if the season, 1 more game saving a tenner you'll be breaking even. 

its gonna be a tough 25 month season

3 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

its gonna be a tough 25 month season

Yes very good. 

The £20 price rise is the equivalent of £2.50 a month. 

I note that's the only point you picked up. 

Whose backing Mr Chansiri ? 

Edited by BD2OWL

Well done again wednesday I work most weekends so st no good was going to get membership £30 no way am I going to pay £50 then theres 2 more that I take to matches so thats £150 no way will I benefit from that  so sadly wednesday once again im out not paying stupid prices to watch 22 fairies chase a bag of wind around good look for the coming season no way am I having my trousers pulled down and bent over 

4 minutes ago, sanderbeard said:

With 20,000 season tickets holders can`t see being a member helping in getting tickets for away matches. A hell of a long way down the back of queue.

My thought exactly.

Makes the price increase all the more bizzare.

The Club have really mugged some fans off with this.

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

look if you want to chase the yankee dollar instead of going to watch Wednesday fair enough but don't go moaning about it.

flipping tail 

Idiotic comment, I am in the forces we don't go chasing dolled but are in the same situation not everyone can make the games duchebag