Membership £50

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

There were people saying I will pay £200 for a wembley ticket so why would you not have a season ticket or membership ?? 

Its clear the club is on the up .

get with the program Dudes !

Because some people are mad and have no sense of The Real World, theres a few in this thread, welcome btw.

Just now, Paolo Di Catio said:

Some games get £10 discount so still the same if not better than last year 

We don't know how many games though. If it is 10 than it should work out. If it is less the chances are that members will not be able to attend many of them. We'll see.

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Try not to assume what I want, I was talking about the quip about if people didn't have £20 they must be out of work, oh nearly forgotWTF:

well if they're in work and they're moaning about £20 they're better off at the Lane are they not?

It's a drastic increase no doubt but I for one expected it. I still think it's decent value though (just). I will probably only get to approx 8 games next season but even if it's less I won't be far off breaking even if you factor in one or two £10 discount games. Also, away ticket and 'big game' priority is another reason I'll be buying, add in the other lesser benefits and it's not too bad IMO. You're not paying purely to break even from match day ticket discounts. 

Personally id like to know what happened to the circa 10 game season ticket idea.  Seemed to be a viable idea especially for those of us who work shifts, live in other countries.

This is just a blatantly obvious gamble on the above supporters.  Its not about 20 quid, its 4 pints, its a Ryanair flight, its principle for me.

Ive been a member every year, not for any priority, what priority has it got me in the last 5 years?? Wembley yes...once.

I buy it so i can save a few quid a game. I cant make Villa as i cant get a flight back so id have to book a hotel.  How many other 10 quid off games will there be.  2, 5, 10.

DCs PR needs to show the real worth in this as for me its not worth it and ill go back to a few games a season.

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

the people that can't be bothered to buy season tickets are now making excuses not to buy memberships shock horror. I'm sure there is a package at the Lane that will suit your lot 

I work away and work a lot of weekends, a membership was the best option for me, I'm not sure paying £50 will benefit me.  Nothing to do with not being bothered, I'd love a season ticket and I can afford one just doesn't work for the amount of games I miss. But you keep having a dig at fans mate, we're not all in a position where a season ticket works.

4 minutes ago, scottie78 said:

I work away and work a lot of weekends, a membership was the best option for me, I'm not sure paying £50 will benefit me.  Nothing to do with not being bothered, I'd love a season ticket and I can afford one just doesn't work for the amount of games I miss. But you keep having a dig at fans mate, we're not all in a position where a season ticket works.

look if you want to chase the yankee dollar instead of going to watch Wednesday fair enough but don't go moaning about it.

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:
5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

look if you want to chase the yankee dollar instead of going to watch Wednesday fair enough but don't go moaning about it.

Yeah, I'll just give my job up, f ucking     bellend

And if you read the thread I haven't moaned once, but your still a bellend 

Edited by scottie78

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I'm not saying give up your job. I said you made a choice where to work and whichever day. That aint the club's fault.

How the fluffy cloud have i made a choice where to work?  It's part of my job to work away, I don't choose to! I work in the construction industry, I have no choice but to go where the work is. 

1 minute ago, scottie78 said:

How the fluffy cloud have i made a choice where to work?  It's part of my job to work away, I don't choose to! I work in the construction industry, I have no choice but to go where the work is. 

are you an ant where they decided on your occupation as soon as you were born like?

1 minute ago, scottie78 said:

And fair play to you mate, some people will never know how difficult it is to work away from home.