Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

How much dosh will ticket sales generate?

8000 people alone committed to 3 year deals in January so let's say the average price was £400 that's £9.6 million just from those people. We sold 14k in January so the other 6k people will have made £2.4 million so in the first window we made approx £12 million.

Today Fulham were trying something new where they open the ground and fans can sit in and try out the view from any seat with a sticker on it then peel it off and take it to the tills and buy it .Sold over 12k ST's so far there so far.

Goo idea but if we did that you'd get bigintherob walking round pulling them all off...

8000 people alone committed to 3 year deals in January so let's say the average price was £400 that's £9.6 million just from those people. We sold 14k in January so the other 6k people will have made £2.4 million so in the first window we made approx £12 million.

If those figures are around accurate then you can see why we have adopted to provide 2 and 3 year tickets with the aim of drawing in the immediate revenue needed to fund promotion. 

We cant spend the money generated for seasons 2 and 3 - until we reach those seasons. ^^^^

Only an issue if your ground is full every week.

We are not maxed out by any means yet.

I've just our old lass I've bought a season ticket she has gone barmy. She says that means every Saturday I'm going to the football every Saturday

She thinks a season tickets buys me home and away tickets. I was on the verge of calming her down and giving her the good news when I though 🤔🤔 hmmm maybe not

Do I roll with the punches and basically risk divorce?

Pictures, or it hard to make a call

@SWFC261279, we're not only on the row behind but on the opposite end of the row :) If it was directly behind, then agreed, it would have been less of an issue :)

Dear Jayne,

You press the quote button to reply and show the message.

Yours

Just purchased my first-ever season ticket.

Haven't attended a game at Hillsborough for about 20 years. Went to Wembley and loved every second, so I've jumped-in with both feet.

Edited by RigBon

Can I get a student ticket as a graduate student with a confirmation email from my university that I've been accepted into my course? Anyone?

Pretty sure you will be able to, but they might ask you to go in and provide some more proof closer to the start of the season

Can I get a student ticket as a graduate student with a confirmation email from my university that I've been accepted into my course? Anyone?

Yes you can, seen swfc ticket office reply to someone asking same question on twitter.

Needs to be a confirmation letter saying you are on the course and full time that's enough for them.