Season ticket prices frozen for 1 month

Guest Robster01

Would it not be cheaper to buy a season ticket if you go to so many games? If the games are £30+ for pay on the gate? Worth looking in to

Yeah could be actually, didn't realise student season tickets are 255 in Kop. Not sure how much the discount is game by game

Not only does it mean attendance of every home game, but I understand that it comes with a high horse for me to sit on and ridicule/slag off part-timers.

You can't put a price on that

I reckon we'll get around 18k season ticket holders. Then another 3-5k members so I think we will average about 21k for home attendances next year.

So we'll have more ST holders and more members than the previous season, but our average attendance will drop?

lol

So we'll have more ST holders and more members than the previous season, but our average attendance will drop?

lol

I think he was on about home fans pal.

The increased uptake in season tickets and membership as will as bigger away following this season should see us average around 26k IMO.

I assume he meant just our supporters when he said home attendances.

I think he was on about home fans pal.

The increased uptake in season tickets and membership as will as bigger away following this season should see us average around 26k IMO.

Erm....yeah, I knew that's what he meant, honest...

lol

18k season ticket holders

1500 away average

5/6k walk ups

Sounds like our average crowd would be 24/25k

Will the "walk up" exist any more in its literal sense? After the Wembley ticket experience I imagine more will be buying online and making sure they get TPP allocated to the right IDs!

Whatever, I'm sure people are capable of making there own decisions.

Appears to be a small minority trying to talk people out of ST purchases

Read the posts I was responding too, he said he was brassic, wouldn't make all the games and was going to look at borrowing in order to get a ST. Can you honestly say that me suggesting a cheaper option for someone who's struggling for cash is a bad idea?

I've paid for my ST now, I can come on here and say what I want.

Not only does it mean attendance of every home game, but I understand that it comes with a high horse for me to sit on and ridicule/slag off part-timers.

The thing I didn't expect was how comfortable the seats are on these High Horses. It's like a sofa stuffed with smugness.

Only a very bad season will see us average under 25 K in my opinion.

M'boro and Hull - semi decent pulls gone.

Burnley - Meh

MK, Bolton, Charlton - meh

Villa, Newcastle - massive draws - sell out away crowds

Barnsley - good local derby - sell out away crowd

Norwich - semi decent pull

Wigan, Burton - meh

If we do as well as last season over 25 K easily

If we challenge top 2, 28K+

Championship is a good division next year.

Stacks of big, traditional names and a few intriguing unknowns such as Burton.

Would rather be in the Prem, but the Championship really has come on leaps and bounds quality wise in the past five, six years.

Not sure if this has been asked, but has the deadline for existing ST holders claiming the same seats passed?

Apparently not but they've not announced when the deadline is

When picking one for the first time in a long time do the office staff or whoever take you onto the stand to pick your seat?

I'm sure that used to happen but going back a while admittedly

They did last season