Season ticket prices frozen for 1 month

Guest Robster01

Cant commit to a season ticket this year but will be getting membership and aiming for 10-15 games this season

The website is awful for actually trying to buy one. In fact it's just awful. coded by a blade probably.

Agreed on that... I ended up calling in the end as every time I tried adding the ST to the order, it said my basket was empty and nothing to actually buy! Done and dusted in 3 minutes on the phone.

Cant commit to a season ticket this year but will be getting membership and aiming for 10-15 games this season

Would it not be cheaper to buy a season ticket if you go to so many games? If the games are £30+ for pay on the gate? Worth looking in to

Good move. Allows people who've dithered the chance to get one without alienating em via a price hike. They couldn't have dropped the price so a freeze was the sensible thing to do.

No doubt there'll be some moaning that they should have been on sale at this price since 7pm Saturday but other than that I fail to see any negative to this move.

Totally agree.

Guest Ash76

Don't go into debt for it mate, sounds like Membership would be the better option by far for you if you wanna show your commitment.

It's £500, I just view it as an extra bill. Phone, Sky etc. I bet you don't stand outside Carphone Warehouse telling people to buy up front do you?

Just thought of summat, so although slightly off topic I'm putting it in here cos I can't be bothered to start a thread.

It's in the clubs interest to keep season ticket prices as low as possible, or they'll price out the potg'ers, again or not.....(not going there).

Because......now I'm not sure how to word this so stick with me.......of membership discounts.

It's a fine juggling act if they want to keep potg prices affordable, but at the same time making season tickets the best value.

Say for example if a season ticket gives you a game for £20, membership prices can't go under that with the £5 saving, but at the same time making it interesting to membership holders, which pushes the price of a game to c£27.....ish.

So if the next next phase of season ticket prices goes too high it'll push up the minimum price that can be given to potg'ers.

Does that make sense?

It's £500, I just view it as an extra bill. Phone, Sky etc. I bet you don't stand outside Carphone Warehouse telling people to buy up front do you?

He's not telling him to do that now either. He's saying membership would be more affordable if he can't get to all the games or afford to a season ticket. And "just another bill" still has to be paid for.

£445 on the kop

Equates to

£19.34 per game

£37 per month

£8.55 per week

£1.25 per day

That's great value when you break it down like that

Let's get behind em and get back to the premier league

I'll be getting one. 

Not only does it mean attendance of every home game, but I understand that it comes with a high horse for me to sit on and ridicule/slag off part-timers.

Guest Ash76

He's not telling him to do that now either. He's saying membership would be more affordable if he can't get to all the games or afford to a season ticket. And "just another bill" still has to be paid for.

Whatever, I'm sure people are capable of making there own decisions.

Appears to be a small minority trying to talk people out of ST purchases

Whatever, I'm sure people are capable of making there own decisions.

Appears to be a small minority trying to talk people out of ST purchases

I don't think that's the case, why would anyone want to do that? Some people have posted for advice on what might be best for the and a ST isn't viable for everyone. I agree they're fantastic value at these prices and if I could make enough games to make it worth it Id have already bought mine. Seeing as I'm unlikely to get to any more than 10 games I'd just be chucking money away buying a ST over membership.

Anyway, sounds like plenty are buying them which is good.

Can you still buy now pay later with the credit card interest free thingy??

And out of interest...how much must we have made from Wembley etc plus additional members paying 30 quid a pop..

I asked this...

it will be available next week