Season ticket prices frozen for 1 month

Good move. Allows people who've dithered the chance to get one without alienating em via a price hike. They couldn't have dropped the price so a freeze was the sensible thing to do.

No doubt there'll be some moaning that they should have been on sale at this price since 7pm Saturday but other than that I fail to see any negative to this move.

No excuses now !

Less than £20 per game on the Kop !

GER 'EM BOUGHT !! :manager:

FFS. Why did you have to put no excuses? Now we will get post after post listing excuses that get wilder and wilder by the hour.

I've got no legs or arms or a body even. I'm basically just a head that relies on my wife to get me around. She's not got any arms or legs either. Or a body. And only half her head works. Are you telling me that's not an excuse? Wind yer neck in pal, some of us have bigger problems to think about but like to spend hours on here complaining about nowt. Plus it was 67 quid last season for Bristol if you factor in travel, beer,food, a massage with happy finish and more beer.

Not being able to afford it is a legitimate reason not to buy one. If you can afford it and you want to get one then it represents good value if you can make it to most of the games. If you can't and you have a mate who could use your ticket for a pint then it's still OK. You get a guaranteed seat at every game and priorities over others for tickets to away games and playoffs should we make it. You save money versus paying on the day. It's worth it if it helps you. If you have no spare cash it isn't worth getting into debt over.

That post should cover it.

FFS. Why did you have to put no excuses? Now we will get post after post listing excuses that get wilder and wilder by the hour.

I've got no legs or arms or a body even. I'm basically just a head that relies on my wife to get me around. She's not got any arms or legs either. Or a body. And only half her head works. Are you telling me that's not an excuse? Wind yer neck in pal, some of us have bigger problems to think about but like to spend hours on here complaining about nowt. Plus it was 67 quid last season for Bristol if you factor in travel, beer,food, a massage with happy finish and more beer.

Not being able to afford it is a legitimate reason not to buy one. If you can afford it and you want to get one then it represents good value if you can make it to most of the games. If you can't and you have a mate who could use your ticket for a pint then it's still OK. You get a guaranteed seat at every game and priorities over others for tickets to away games and playoffs should we make it. You save money versus paying on the day. It's worth it if it helps you. If you have no spare cash it isn't worth getting into debt over.

That post should cover it.

You missed out the geographical and meteorological......I have to walk a mile sometimes...in the f.ookin' rain...

This is when we find the wembley buzz has finally dropped off and the reality of " we played carp" and "not good enough" brigade start the excuses ( to expensive but spent about £300 on oneday out)

Got my ST in January but I still can't stop singing "we're on our way" so o imagine there's plenty of other people left with the buzz...

You missed out the geographical and meteorological......I have to walk a mile sometimes...in the f.ookin' rain...

I knew I'd forget summat. Also, with us being in Sheffield a portion of any journey will be up a big hill as well. So that's money, being just a head, rain and hills that we are accepting as legitimate excuses? Money being the main one?