Season ticket prices frozen for 1 month

Possible option would be for a few of you who go together to club together and get some ST's + memberships that you share.

Maybe it's all too complicated or not applicable, but could save you all some money if between you all the ST's are used for most games.

I appreciate the advice. The problem with that is that we go to almost all games together; it's only very rarely that I might go when the others can't (I think it happened twice last season), and they didn't go once when I couldn't. Membership has worked pretty well for us for the last few seasons - there will inevitably be fans who fall into this category, otherwise the club wouldn't feel the need to offer such a product.

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread...the bottom line is the season ticket prices are great for those who can use them and it seems like the club have listened to the fans on this one.

It would be great, if we could have our massive fans in the 2 categories below...

Those who can - Season Ticket Holders

Those who can not - Membership

This would be ideal, but with a 40,000 stadium, an average this season of 23,000, and being able to get a Wembley ticket with 10/20 TPP points (or begging for someone elses on here!), many people won't bother with membership if it doesn't benefit them.

Had we won promotion at the weekend, then you would need to be a season ticket holder or member to even get a match day ticket!

Can't argue with the price freeze and I'd be getting one if I wasn't about to start a new job where I'll be working pretty much every Saturday. Think I'll go for a membership this year though, from what I can tell it'd be 6 games with the discount and the membership will have paid for itself. Will probably only be able to get to about that many unfortunately.