Season ticket prices frozen for 1 month

I have.

Despite only attending a handful of games last season. I may have to juggle work commitments depending on what days home matches are.

Same here mate, I'm already written out of some games I expect, and will have to miss a few Tuesdays no doubt, but I've definitely got the bug now.

Edited by Ben Bebbington

The sad thing is I know 2 people who went to Wembley when the last game they went to was the play off final at Cardiff, I wonder if they will be taking advantage of this cracking deal.

Well clearly they won't.

I would have thought that people who went to 5-10 games last season would be a more realistic hope

Well clearly they won't.

I would have thought that people who went to 5-10 games last season would be a more realistic hope

It just bugs the f☆☆k out of me, there are fair weather fans and then there are blatant pi☆☆ takers. The thing that really grates on me is one of them is mortgage free, grown up kids and financially secure, absolutely no excuse.

It just bugs the f☆☆k out of me, there are fair weather fans and then there are blatant pi☆☆ takers. The thing that really grates on me is one of them is mortgage free, grown up kids and financially secure, absolutely no excuse.

Why on earth do they need an excuse?

It's still earlybird price... a good deal on credit too, easy to organise I'm told.

Yeah I meant by turning 25 since the last opportunity to buy a season ticket I now have to spend an extra £100, sucks to be me I guess lol

Yeah I'll be looking at what credit is available to me if I can get one this month

Yeah I meant by turning 25 since the last opportunity to buy a season ticket I now have to spend an extra £100, sucks to be me I guess lol

Yeah I'll be looking at what credit is available to me if I can get one this month

Don't go into debt for it mate, sounds like Membership would be the better option by far for you if you wanna show your commitment.

Have my NEW ST and they were disappearing on the kop as I watched. Several sections around the ground with low availability according to the colour coding.

I'll be honest, personal circumstances meant that for about 5 years, I haven't been able to get to Hillsborough at all whilst I paid off the national debt to HMRC. Try justifying that "going to watch Wednesday" is a necessity to the Official Receiver and see how far that gets you! Did that make me a bad fan during those years? No of course it didn't. Have I tried to get to games during that time - yes, but not as much as I'd like and for a couple of years not at all.

I managed to get there Saturday through my brother (cue cries of derision) and realised I couldn't stand it any longer... (or should that be sit? :wacko:)... anyway as soon as they came up this morning, I bought one with my new found financial freedom. I live in Gloucestershire, so it's no jump on a bus or tram for me... it's a flipping hike for every game, but I will be there and hopefully some of the away's as well.

What I'm saying is... why does suddenly having a season ticket make me better than someone who is financially struggling or has other commitments or constraints on their time? It doesn't. We are all fans in whatever way we can support. I totally agree with the sentiment that if you can't afford a ST, at least try and be a member... but it gives no one the right to judge IMO!

*Waits for abuse*

Have my NEW ST and they were disappearing on the kop as I watched. Several sections around the ground with low availability according to the colour coding.

I'll be honest, personal circumstances meant that for about 5 years, I haven't been able to get to Hillsborough at all whilst I paid off the national debt to HMRC. Try justifying that "going to watch Wednesday" is a necessity to the Official Receiver and see how far that gets you! Did that make me a bad fan during those years? No of course it didn't. Have I tried to get to games during that time - yes, but not as much as I'd like and for a couple of years not at all.

I managed to get there Saturday through my brother (cue cries of derision) and realised I couldn't stand it any longer... (or should that be sit? :wacko:)... anyway as soon as they came up this morning, I bought one with my new found financial freedom. I live in Gloucestershire, so it's no jump on a bus or tram for me... it's a flipping hike for every game, but I will be there and hopefully some of the away's as well.

What I'm saying is... why does suddenly having a season ticket make me better than someone who is financially struggling or has other commitments or constraints on their time? It doesn't. We are all fans in whatever way we can support. I totally agree with the sentiment that if you can't afford a ST, at least try and be a member... but it gives no one the right to judge IMO!

*Waits for abuse*

We should start a club. The Wembley Bandwagonners.

Do any of the SWSWSW live near you?

We should start a club. The Wembley Bandwagonners.

Do any of the SWSWSW live near you?

Was thinking of having that put on a shirt next season... just so people know!

​Not sure - probably need to search about a bit.

Don't go into debt for it mate, sounds like Membership would be the better option by far for you if you wanna show your commitment.

Thanks mate yeah I will be careful, got a holiday and MOT coming in the next month so having to cost everything up and see what I can afford. We'll see!

HMRC owe me £500 so hoping to get that this month...

Edited by OwlLuke

We should defo sign Ched if he gets found not guilty 

We should defo sign Ched if he gets found not guilty 

? Really 

This would be ideal, but with a 40,000 stadium, an average this season of 23,000, and being able to get a Wembley ticket with 10/20 TPP points (or begging for someone elses on here!), many people won't bother with membership if it doesn't benefit them.

Had we won promotion at the weekend, then you would need to be a season ticket holder or member to even get a match day ticket!

Didn't Cardiff and Brighton prove we don't have a 40k stadium.