Season ticket prices frozen for 1 month

An exciting signing or two before July 1st and I honestly think we will get very close to 20,000 season ticket holders.

Indeed.

Although DC has been absolutely true to his word so far, the memory of decades of lies and deceit about ambition and intent has not been forgotten.

A couple of signings will hammer it home that we are absolutely aiming for the top next season.

Very nice gesture by Chansiri, top bloke as always

I seriously want one, but I'm mega poor, will try my best to conjure the money together in the next few weeks somehow!

I just turned 25 so I could have saved £100 by getting it early bird, that's my punishment I guess  :duntmatter:

Why the incessant digging at our own fans. Even good news like "season ticket prices frozen " quickly descends into having a pop at our own fans. Last season I couldn't afford a season ticket in the summer as id just plundered all my pennies into a new house. For 3 seasons previous i had one. The one before that I couldn't afford again as hmrc had hit me with a bill at the wrong time. Ive just spent £1500 staying in London for 3 days sightseeing after the game. This year i will be getting a season ticket so glad prices are frozen. People have lives, other expenses, other interests etc etc, but they still love Wednesday, wether they have a season ticket or go to 5 home games a season , they're still Wednesday aren't they?

Nobody should be going into debt for a ticket they can't afford. Or having a go at fellow fans for prioritising house / bills etc

But we should be encouraging those who can to sign up. The more fans the better for everyone!

I really hope the people that have been to cardiff. Brighton at home and of course Wembley who are not season ticket holders really think about getting one. With a bigger crowd on a regular basis it can make a real difference.

They wont though will they!!!

Nice gesture from the Chairman. It would be good if the club released details of what next years membership deal and POTG pricing looks like at the same time so fans who are debating over whether to get ST or membership (like me as I can't get to all games (about 15 or so) so it will come down to which works out best financially) is best for them.

I really hope the people that have been to cardiff. Brighton at home and of course Wembley who are not season ticket holders really think about getting one. With a bigger crowd on a regular basis it can make a real difference.

I have.

Despite only attending a handful of games last season. I may have to juggle work commitments depending on what days home matches are.

Very nice gesture by Chansiri, top bloke as always

I seriously want one, but I'm mega poor, will try my best to conjure the money together in the next few weeks somehow!

I just turned 25 so I could have saved £100 by getting it early bird, that's my punishment I guess  :duntmatter:

It's still earlybird price... a good deal on credit too, easy to organise I'm told.

They will if they can and they want to; they won't if not. It's always been the way.

I'm not sure why some fans want to use this announcement as a stick to beat other fans with?