Season ticket prices frozen for 1 month

FFS. Why did you have to put no excuses? Now we will get post after post listing excuses that get wilder and wilder by the hour.

I've got no legs or arms or a body even. I'm basically just a head that relies on my wife to get me around. She's not got any arms or legs either. Or a body. And only half her head works. Are you telling me that's not an excuse? Wind yer neck in pal, some of us have bigger problems to think about but like to spend hours on here complaining about nowt. Plus it was 67 quid last season for Bristol if you factor in travel, beer,food, a massage with happy finish and more beer.

Not being able to afford it is a legitimate reason not to buy one. If you can afford it and you want to get one then it represents good value if you can make it to most of the games. If you can't and you have a mate who could use your ticket for a pint then it's still OK. You get a guaranteed seat at every game and priorities over others for tickets to away games and playoffs should we make it. You save money versus paying on the day. It's worth it if it helps you. If you have no spare cash it isn't worth getting into debt over.

That post should cover it.

You don't seem a very happy Owl. What's up ?  Having all your teeth out tomorrow ? WTF:

Edited by oldtawnyowl

You don't seem a very happy Owl. What's up ? Having all your teeth out tomorrow ? WTF:

Teeth? Had em removed years ago. I'm blind and going deaf, that'd be depressing for me if my wife wasn't so ugly and annoying. Almost a blessing in disguise now I think about it. I'm not happy because some people say there are no excuses. Insensitive.

Fantastic move from the club.

A season ticket's not for me as I can only make around a dozen home league games during the season, so will opt for membership again unless there's a Saturday season ticket or something...but for anyone who's considering a season ticket, this is a great offer.

Instead of having a dig at the less frequent visitors who turned up for the final, why not send them the link and encourage them to get on board instead?

We were 1 family at Wembley.

Maybe it's time to be 1 family at home?

A season ticket's not for me as I can only make around a dozen home league games during the season, so will opt for membership again unless there's a Saturday season ticket or something...but for anyone who's considering a season ticket, this is a great offer.

This.

Out of interest, just wondering if you bought a dozen tickets at membership prices, would that still cost less than a cheaper season ticket?

I've got no legs or arms or a body even. I'm basically just a head that relies on my wife to get me around. She's not got any arms or legs either. Or a body. And only half her head works. Are you telling me that's not an excuse? Wind yer neck in pal, some of us have bigger problems to think about but like to spend hours on here complaining about nowt. Plus it was 67 quid last season for Bristol if you factor in travel, beer,food, a massage with happy finish and more beer.

You're lucky. I'm a brain in a jar with no wife.

Really though, I'm having a season ticket now for the first time ever.

For those in the know, what timespan do I need from buying a season ticket to moaning at people without one for being tinpot?

You're lucky. I'm a brain in a jar with no wife.

Really though, I'm having a season ticket now for the first time ever.

For those in the know, what timespan do I need from buying a season ticket to moaning at people without one for being tinpot?

At least 1 day.  But no more than 1 week.