United showing their support to Hull this weekend...

There's some reyt bile and vitriol out there from that lot. The best answer we could possibly give is to go about our business and win this fecker. Not only to show how a final is won but to make that gap an irreparable chasm

Let me assure everyone of one thing. If you think your nervous about Saturday knowing we might lose and not go up, I can guarantee you will be nowhere near as nervous as that lot are that we will win and go up

Let me assure everyone of one thing. If you think your nervous about Saturday knowing we might lose and not go up, I can guarantee you will be nowhere near as nervous as that lot are that we will win and go up

Great way to look at it - the thought of being two leagues above 'em must be killing them inside.

If we win this game sheffield football will be like stoke...where one team are light years in front of their so called rivals..no wonder those smelly blunt arses are twitching

They are absolutely bricking it. Should we prevail we'll be gone, out of sight, over the horizon never to be seen again. And they know it.