Ticket Announcement

Reputation points on here should be replaced with TPP. We can then see who goes to matches, has earned the right to an opinion and whether, based on TPP, that opinion is valid.

But that would make your opinion "valid" I assume? And you appear to be a moron. I really don't understand the constant battle on here to find out who's the better fan, who goes to the most games and who deserves to have an opinion. If we're all Wednesday fans why does it matter?

Saturdays game is all about getting to the premier league. What do you think would happen to our fan base then? Would most of man united's fans still go if they were in league one? No. Are they infinitely "bigger" than us right now? Yes. So who cares whether all there fans have earned the right to an opinion!?

I welcome any new fan, old fan, 1 game a year, St holder.. couldn't care less I just want success for Wednesday!

And before you mention it, not that it's any of your business, I'm an ex St holding current member with 180 tpp, plus many more games that weren't added as points along the way. I hope that's (not) enough for you to allow me an opinion sir, you fascist **** 😆💙✌

When my mate was buying his tickets from the ticket office, he was told it may not get to general sale. So I guess best case scenario for people is that there will be a few that make it to general sale but it's unlikely to be many.

I thought you could only buy them via seetickets...........so how is this possible?   lol

Reputation points on here should be replaced with TPP. We can then see who goes to matches, has earned the right to an opinion and whether, based on TPP, that opinion is valid.

What about if you've got a reputation for being a d**k? 👍

I think the WAWAW thing should be rebranded to 'were all Wednesday arn't we on a nice sunny day in May at Wembley in a showpiece final, coupled with a day in London on the lash with mates, because that's far easier that getting 3 miles down the road on a cold night when Alan Irvine leads his team out'

It's not quite as snappy, but in the interests of fairness and transparency, a bit more accurate.

Presumably you'd prefer the only attendees at Hillsborough to be Season Ticket holders? I imagine those 14,000 crowds would create an amazing atmosphere, no?

And presumably you'd prefer Wednesday stopped selling tickets last night at the 25,000 mark so the great unwashed, of whom you know nothing about, can't sully your day out?

If I'm lucky enough to get a ticket this afternoon I thank God I won't have to sit anywhere near those who look down their noses at fellow Wednesdayites and who believe they are the only ones who should be in attendance. Instead I'll be surrounded by people genuinely happy to be there.

Guest Deleted member

Bless

There's some very touchy people about

Come on lads, I'm sure it was a wind up

Guest Grez Bez

I think the system is fair but do fear a lot of kids could miss out which is a shame.

How many dads or mums order their kids tickets without an ID, loads id suspect

Guest Grez Bez

What about if you've got a reputation for being a d**k? 👍

Whoooooooossshhh

Jesus Christ there are some ladybit's that need wiping today!

It was never going to please everyone. I'm a little sad that as the good lady and I only have one ID - never seemed any point having two - that I'll be leaving her at home. But shes said she'll drop me into to town and pick me up, bless her. But that's the way it is.

Hi,

On the Hull City Website. It says says this:

The general sales period ends at noon on Monday 23rd May.

Could they possibly give back some tickets to us?
However, I have read a comment that said the tickets will be sold via the club on Tuesday. But I cannot confirm this.

Currently you would need an ID number to buy Hull tickets, but they can purchase 6 tickets per ID number.

Edited by iliveinthenow

Hi,

On the Hull City Website. It says says this:

The general sales period ends at noon on Monday 23rd May.

Could they possibly give back some tickets to us?

However, I have read a comment that the tickets will be sold via the club on Tuesday. But I cannot confirm this.

Currently you would need an ID number to buy Hull tickets, but they can purchase 6 tickets per ID number.

Very doubtful. Think someone said they'll then be sold from there ticket office.