Ticket Announcement

I love how 'part-timers' get the reyt hump on when somebody has the temerity to mention they only attend part-time. lol

You're missing the point mate.

I, like many others I'm sure, have no issue being part time.

My circumstances dictate that.

I, like many others, have no right to a ticket for Saturday, the only ones that do are Season Ticket holders, club officials and members IMO. Being Wednesdayites (plastic, part time or whatever you choose to brand us as) we would simply like to be there too.

But what is giving us the 'reyt hump' is the supercilious attitude of season ticket holders and usual suspects who continue to look down their noses at fellow Wednesdayites who have dared to express a desire to gate crash your private party at Wembley.

Perhaps we ought to be doffing our caps to our Lords and Masters?

Edited by RobHowe

I, like many others, have no right to a ticket for Saturday, the only ones that do are Season Ticket holders, club officials and members IMO. Being Wednesdayites (plastic, part time or whatever you choose to brand us as) we would simply like to be there too.

But what is giving us the 'reyt hump' is the supercilious attitude of season ticket holders and usual suspects who continue to look down their noses at fellow Wednesdayites who have dared to express a desire to gate crash your private party at Wembley.

Stop arguing like children you lot.

You are part of the problem in this world. You are suppose to help one another out. Geez.

So what if some fans go to 19 games a season and some go to 1. They are still fans. We need as many as we can get.

do you think all tickets should just go to general sale and be a free for all them?

Well said, mate.

do you think all tickets should just go to general sale and be a free for all them?

Did you not read the post that you quoted?

I said the only ones that have a right to a ticket are season ticket holders, club officials and members.

The rest of us don't.

The club has put a system in place to prioritise applications after that point.

Whilst it's not perfect I do think it's as fair as it could be.

Those of us waiting will have to see what happens and what's left.

If I miss out, I miss out.

I'll be disappointed but that's as far as it goes.

But the goading from the TrueFans isn't necessary IMO.

But then bless them, I guess they just can't help themselves.

I went to the Brighton game and we had 4/5 seats in a row on the North. I happened to be stood (before kick off) probably half a seat further over from my seat. Bloke turns up and literally couldn't wait to tell my I was stood in his season ticket seat. Then mumbled something about 'part-timers' to his mate.

Unfortunately for him he decided to be a part-timer at the me of the first half and missed Wallace's goal lol

Polite request. For all those sending me abuse on direct message, can they send it again, but this time indicate how many TTP they have please?

I can then prioritise my replies in order of importance.

All the best.

Guest Deleted member

Rob

You've always had this paranoia, you post about it more passionately than you post about anything else.

Fwiw it's not personal. This site has been full of TrueFans all season criticising non attendees - and pointing out that the excuses of non attendees don't seem to be valid on the big games. I've argued against that all season, along with a few others.

But to be fair to them, they're rIght in some respects. Bad weather, working Saturdays, personal circumstances, money for a ticket, none of them seem relevant next Saturday. And that's entirely understandable. Wembley is a one off to be enjoyed very occasionally, 93 aside obvs.

The last week or so has seen the club criticised for an elitist priority structure that rewards fans who have given the most to the club. Criticised mostly by those who have given the least. You, quite rightly, have pointed to that being the correct way to deal with tickets for Wembley.

Please don't take it personally. It's a bit of ribbing, banter if you like, and nobody takes it too seriously either way.

I genuinely hope you get your tickets today.

Edited by Deleted member

Rob

You've always had this paranoia, you post about it more passionately than you post about anything else.

Fwiw it's not personal. This site has been fullaunched of TrueFans all season criticising non attendees - and pointing out that the excuses of non attendees don't seem to be valid on the big games. I've argued against that all season, along with a few others.

But to be fair to them, they're rIght in some respects. Bad weather, working Saturdays, personal circumstances, money for a ticket, none of them seem relevant next Saturday. And that's entirely understandable. Wembley is a one off to be enjoyed very occasionally, 93 aside obvs.

The last week or so has seen the club criticised for an elitist priority structure that rewards fans who have given the most to the club. Criticised mostly by those who have given the least. You, quite rightly, have pointed to that being the correct way to deal with tickets for Wembley.

Please don't take it personally. It's a bit of ribbing, banter if you like, and nobody takes it too seriously either way.

This. Well said.

Let's not get like United eh?

WAWAW x

My mate had a dream to sit on the settee,

Because he couldn't get a ticket to Wemb-er-ley.

he went on owlstalk and started to squawk

But he's not going so we don't give a f u ck

To tune of Carlos had a dream.

Sorted...can we have the words printed on the screen at Wembley lol

Edited by daveyboy66

Rob

Fwiw it's not personal. This site has been full of TrueFans all season criticising non attendees - and pointing out that the excuses of non attendees don't seem to be valid on the big games. I've argued against that all season, along with a few others.

Are people really criticizing the club, or just bemoaning the fact they've misunderstood/ignored the points system?

If they are criticizing the club then that's wrong, because I think they've been incredibly fair- could have easily allowed season ticket holders to buy 2 each. That would have really scuppered it for thousands that are now going.

Guest Deleted member

Are people really criticizing the club, or just bemoaning the fact they've misunderstood/ignored the points system?

If they are criticizing the club then that's wrong, because I think they've been incredibly fair- could have easily allowed season ticket holders to buy 2 each. That would have really scuppered it for thousands that are now going.

I've seen the club get criticism on here, and all social media channels, even the clubs own Twitter account @swfctickets has taken dogs abuse from some so called fans.

It's pathetic really.

Given the demand for tickets and prioritising people who've been to games there were always going to be major issues. I think they've chosen the least bad option - none are perfect. In future I guess ids will be used more cannily to ensure people get the TPPs they really earn - but there's nothing Wednesday can do.

Wednesday do love a category though!

I think it is a very fair system and probably the fairest it can be. Always going to be people unhappy or saying it is unfair.

As for giving the club abuse on twitter- do people think they have nothing better to do? They are flat out with requests. I asked them yesterday about my missing TPP and i am very grateful for the reply and help within an hour yesterday. Turns out they are on a different ID we didn't know/forgot about.