Ticket Announcement

Club have worked it properly as regards levels etc. The only thing that has been better than the clubs performance has been Vulvas fishing. Inspirational.

Seriously though, they've been as fair as possible. My merry band of brothers had a combination of season, half season and memberships. We've managed to get 6 together and 3 together. Our only complaint would have been the 8 ticket limit as there are 9 of us. Minor issue that though. It's Wembley. It's gonna be epic.

Reputation points on here should be replaced with TPP. We can then see who goes to matches, has earned the right to an opinion and whether, based on TPP, that opinion is valid.

Can't we try it the other way around instead? Replace TPP with Owlstalk reputation points. It might encourage some to up their posting game!

gary megson

I looked at seats in the Hull end last night, all the blocks adjacent to our fans seemed to be available, including the first seat after segregation/our fans. I don't see how they can offer unsold Hull seats to us because they can't segregate the fans then

The club have it bang on with ticket allocation.

100% this.

This is the fairest way possible. It's been a learning curve for some, use your ID to buy tickets and invest in the membership. Even if you don't think you'll get your money back by the number of games you'll attend it has proved to be worth its weight in gold. We have had fans buying membership and joining the Foundation in the last couple of weeks to guarantee themselves a ticket.

No one expected the season we have had and some fans will always take any excuse to have a pop at the club.

Edited by BIG D

I looked at seats in the Hull end last night, all the blocks adjacent to our fans seemed to be available, including the first seat after segregation/our fans. I don't see how they can offer unsold Hull seats to us because they can't segregate the fans then

Hull have already said that unsold tickets will be going to their ticket office on Tuesday.

Would imagine that they'll make it general sale Tuesday at Hull ticket office with no previous purchase history needed.

If I didn't have a ticket I'd be getting on their database now.

Can't imagine how they'll shift anymore otherwise.

Guest Ash76

Amazed how many Wednesday 'experts' there are on Owlstalk with less than 10 games in 2 years attendance

That's all they've been able to afford, some are in corporate next week so not to miss out

Rob

You've always had this paranoia, you post about it more passionately than you post about anything else.

Fwiw it's not personal. This site has been full of TrueFans all season criticising non attendees - and pointing out that the excuses of non attendees don't seem to be valid on the big games. I've argued against that all season, along with a few others.

But to be fair to them, they're rIght in some respects. Bad weather, working Saturdays, personal circumstances, money for a ticket, none of them seem relevant next Saturday. And that's entirely understandable. Wembley is a one off to be enjoyed very occasionally, 93 aside obvs.

The last week or so has seen the club criticised for an elitist priority structure that rewards fans who have given the most to the club. Criticised mostly by those who have given the least. You, quite rightly, have pointed to that being the correct way to deal with tickets for Wembley.

Please don't take it personally. It's a bit of ribbing, banter if you like, and nobody takes it too seriously either way.

I genuinely hope you get your tickets today.

Hi Nigel,

I think paranoia is a tad over the top. But you're right, I am passionate about this subject. In fact I care passionately about inclusion in all walks of life. Football is no exception.

As I'm sure you know, I genuinely despise the arrogance of some on here who for some reason believe themselves to be better than others. Football for me should be about inclusion and about us all sharing the experience regardless of our background or personal circumstances.

As a little anecdote to this some years ago I was in a pub in Whitby on my own watching an England game. A guy walked in who seemed to me to be homeless. I watched him count out penny after penny until he had enough on the bar to buy a pint. Having bought the pint he took his first sip. The look on his face was priceless. He was having a pint and watching the game. He looked like he'd just won the lottery. So I invited him to sit at my table. We didn't talk about ourselves, we just talked about the game. Two blokes of different circumstances talking football and enjoying that shared experience.

Another example is the moment Wednesday score and you turn round to hug a complete stranger. It doesn't matter who they are, where they're from or whether they're a millionaire or stoney broke. At that moment we're all the same. We're all Wednesday. Caught up in that moment. No one asks how many games they've been too or how many TPP they've got before the celebrate with someone. So why should it matter now?

Hey if this was a joke then you got me. But I can't help thinking those that started this are now back tracking. Once a TrueFan always a TrueFan in my experience.

And thank you, I obviously hope I get a ticket too. If don't then it wasn't meant to be.