TalkSPORT Now - Play Offs Are Unfair

They are unfair no doubt about it, if we were in Brighton's position we'd feel the same.

Gough came up with a good idea

5th play 6th. Winner plays 4th. Winner plays 3rd who automatically get to the final

They have been spouting it since 6am this morning. It's possibly the worst idea I have ever heard in relation to fairness in play offs.

Only one thing would be fair and that's top 3 go up and we all know that isn't going to happen as the season could be over with 6/7 games left and they would be leaving mo ey behind with the play off system.

basically same topic that has been on all day. Naturally Stuart Pearce had some ridiculous ideas about it this morning

Stuart Pearce should stick to management...............oh hang on he is useless at that as well!

Durham is a wind up mercahant , simple as that . Although i must give him credit for how many Gooners he manages to hook every day . 

Has Goughie forgot his own six fingered team are heading for wembley after finishing 6th and beating the team who finished 3rd ? 

Durham hates us not sure why. When we had the problem with the burst pipes a couple of seasons back he never shut up about it saying we were tin pot amongst other things.

So all these nob stain teams moaning about the play offs, I'm sure if and when there team reach the play offs next time they will obviously abstain and give their slot to the team in seventh. Obviously that would be the right thing to do.

Or they could just shut the roger up and get on with it.

Remember that play off system where third from bottom in the old first division played third from top in the old second division?

I think Chelsea played Middlesborough over two legs.

I may dreamt this.

No you're right I remember it. It only lasted a couple of seasons at best

Why now are the play offs unfair ? cant remember anyone complaining before its just a stupid opinion.

the play offs generate lots of money and are exciting viewing and prolong the season for lots of clubs

Those saying its unfair for Brighton are talking out of the back of their heads absolute t#ssers !!! 

Sure Durham was complaining when Posh beat Udders in the play offs several years ago.

Everyone knows at the start of the season how it works.

Brighton do not have a right to go up because they had a good season.

The Play offs are a knock out competition where position, form goes out the window.

Durham has just said Wednesday will need a complete new team if they get promoted

And he's watched how many Wednesday games this season?

I'm confident Westwood, Lees, BB, FF and Hutch would prove to be good quality Prem players.

Although it's always difficult to predict (look at Leicester), Lee, Matias, Hooper and Lopez for example could all thrive in the Prem in my opinion.

I think the likes of Lopez and Matias could very well be better suited to the Prem rather than the championship.