Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

If Knockaert is playing I doubt he'd want to go flat out 100% knowing that his ankle could give way again at any moment.

And Dunk will be match rusty. Survive the first 20 minutes, preferably till half-time and we'll be okay.

Come on you mighty Owls.

Off to Bar Amelinha again in 20 minutes...don't change a winning venue!!

My Gremio mates were well impressed with us on Friday...both the football and the light show.

More of the same,please!!

Why did that Forestieri no-goal take so long to decide? Because the officials couldn't hear each other above the NOISE ! #swfc

Expecting #SWFC to stick with the same starting XI tonight. Official team news coming up any minute. #starlive

If Knockaert is playing I doubt he'd want to go flat out 100% knowing that his ankle could give way again at any moment.

And Dunk will be match rusty. Survive the first 20 minutes, preferably till half-time and we'll be okay.

Come on you mighty Owls.

Wallace wasnt rusty when he just had 3 weeks off lol

#SWFC starting XI v Brighton: Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Pudil, Wallace, Lee, Lopez, Bannan, Forestieri, Hooper. #UTO #WAWAW

The #SWFC bench for tonight is as follows: Wildsmith, Sasso, Hutchinson, Helan, Matias, Nuhiu, Joao. #UTO #WAWAW

So Carlos Carvalhal names an UNCHANGED starting XI AND matchday 18 to Friday's 2-0 win v Brighton at Hillsborough. #SWFC #UTO #WAWAW

Team news confirmed for the Owls' play-off semi final second leg clash with @OfficialBHAFC #swfcLIVE

CimH-gbWsAAeBa-.jpg
20 retweets9 likes