Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

I'm going to get prepped soon - I have a big bottle of rum, plenty of ice and lemons, a packet of sweet chilli crisps, and some ice cream, to have after my tea.

If I get peckish before supper time, I'll get a kebab later.

Pre- match meal of two massive buttered breadcakes full of freshly roasted pork, crackling, home made stuffing and home made apple sauce....

Ice cold beers.

A cigar + Amaretto on ice.

Come on Wednesday....

Guest mkowl

On the Park and Ride bus - their fans not looking confident. Hope they are looking even worse in 5 hours time

Tea will probably be a chinese. Wife hasn't cooked owt yet and it's cheap on a Monday and Wednesday. 4 meals for £12.

I don't ask what's for tea nowadays. I prefer the thrill of guessing what it is when it's placed in front of me.

Buttflies and churning to the pit of my stomach, didn't feel any nerves on Friday beforehand

Haven't you changed your trollies since Friday?

You will get maggots up your....

Why are you nervous, just why?

It's probably cos I practically skipped back to the car on Friday night & in my head I had already bought my Wembley ticket.

Now it's Monday and the realisation that we've still got 90 mins ahead, and the uncertainty surrounding Brighton and their ''injuries'' has caused me to have a bit of a meltdown.

Should not have celebrated so madly on Friday.

It's probably cos I practically skipped back to the car on Friday night & in my head I had already bought my Wembley ticket.

Now it's Monday and the realisation that we've still got 90 mins ahead, and the uncertainty surrounding Brighton and their ''injuries'' has caused me to have a bit of a meltdown.

Be reyt. Trust me.

Dude, seriously, chill

Two shots on target in 270 minutes

We'll be reight

Rumours are Knockaert is playing, that will be a huge boost to them. Although he looked in serious pain, I'd be amazed if that was healed in 3 days. Even just a sore or swelled ankle wouldn't stand much chance of clearing up in that time surely.

How fast can he limp lol

Afternoon chums

Just in from a shift at wonderful Woburn GC............cream crakered but absolutely buzzing...................just got to stay awake long enough to enjoy it..

I haven't shared this game with Ollie.............if we lose............which we wont.............. he may be so upset that he pegs out.. Ive promised hime Wemberleeeeeeeee so as far as he knows what Ive promised I WILL deliver...........a bit like dinner or walkies!

No predictions from me ......just not repeat of MKDons or Charlton ...............please.

I never felt more like singin the blues......Wednesday win and Brighton lose.

COME ON WEDNESDAY......................ONCE MORE  FOR AN OLD 'UN