Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Thinking back all this baloney about a 2 goal lead being dangerous, a third goal could have been crucial on Friday but pushing too hard against even ten men could have left us with a 1 goal lead after all that hard work. We settled for 2-0 rather than over committing.

Very similar thinking back to our trip to Kaiserslautern. Who, after going a goal down looked like tearing us a new one, eased up a little and came to Hillsborough with a two goal lead. They played brilliantly on the break that night and punished us to the extent that the match gradually slipped away from us. We have the skill and the aptitude to replicate a similar performance. Not bothered looking at the odds but they're well in our favour and bookies rarely get it wrong. 

First time post. Buzzing bout tonight. Had an idea for a slight amendment to 'Carlos Had a Dream' tonight for those who are going.

In response to Hull City fans on Saturday givin it the big un, how about:

"If hull city think they're coming for us... they're havin' a laugh"

"cos we're Sheffield Wednesday and we're on our way back."

Edited by TrueOwl

Thinking back all this baloney about a 2 goal lead being dangerous, a third goal could have been crucial on Friday but pushing too hard against even ten men could have left us with a 1 goal lead after all that hard work. We settled for 2-0 rather than over committing.

Very similar thinking back to our trip to Kaiserslautern. Who, after going a goal down looked like tearing us a new one, eased up a little and came to Hillsborough with a two goal lead. They played brilliantly on the break that night and punished us to the extent that the match gradually slipped away from us. We have the skill and the aptitude to replicate a similar performance. Not bothered looking at the odds but they're well in our favour and bookies rarely get it wrong. 

Good call

:ghoulguy:

I'm not sure if I've eaten something dodgy or it's nerves but I've been in n out of the loo like a fiddlers elbow. Hope it stops long enough for me to actually watch the match WTF:

Edited by coe_22