Piccolinos

Saw Chris Woods going into the chemists at Meadowhead. Got his autograph.

Followed Chris Bart-Williams into a suit shop in Meadowhall. Walked around shop awkwardly pretending 12 year old me was really into suits.

Saw Benito Carbone playing on that bowling machine with his wife and kids in the arcade in Meadowhall. Said hello. He said hello back.

Saw Carbone and Di Canio driving around in that silver Porsche Boxster they obviosuly had a car share agreement with.

Saw Regi Blinker and Orlando Trustfull drive out of the car park after one match against Wimbledon, both with cigs lit.

Saw the entire squad at Manchester airport before they flew out to Ibiza for that pre-season tour. Ndumbu-Nsungu era (lawl did I just say that), Graeme Lee's first season I think he scored a hat-trick in one of the friendlies.

Oh man how could I forget JJ in Meadowhall as well.

Saw Chris Woods going into the chemists at Meadowhead. Got his autograph.

Followed Chris Bart-Williams into a suit shop in Meadowhall. Walked around shop awkwardly pretending 12 year old me was really into suits.

Saw Benito Carbone playing on that bowling machine with his wife and kids in the arcade in Meadowhall. Said hello. He said hello back.

Saw Carbone and Di Canio driving around in that silver Porsche Boxster they obviosuly had a car share agreement with.

Saw Regi Blinker and Orlando Trustfull drive out of the car park after one match against Wimbledon, both with cigs lit.

Saw the entire squad at Manchester airport before they flew out to Ibiza for that pre-season tour. Ndumbu-Nsungu era (lawl did I just say that), Graeme Lee's first season I think he scored a hat-trick in one of the friendlies.

Oh man how could I forget JJ in Meadowhall as well.

Serious stalking.

Saw Di Canio in meadowhall

Saw Llera and Semedo in Sette Colli.  Llera bought us a bottle of bubbly to apologise for his kids who were loitering around our table

Saw Tango in the toilet at a pub for a Southampton match. (actually stood next to him while weeing)

Edited by slinger208b

Saw Kevin Pressman doing amazing dives off the top board at Chesterfield swimming baths.

Used to see Nigel Pearson on Eccy Road quite often a few years ago, think his Mrs has a shop on there.

Saw Chris Waddle in a pub in Dore.

Saw Darren Purse with his wife at a ridiculously expensive restaurant in Derbyshire somewhere. (I'd been to Hillsborough that day and we'd lost, on the way in I joked "If there are any Wednesday players in here I'm going to throw my drink at them.") I didn't though, because he'd have smashed my face in.

Once saw Mark Viduka in a queue in a WH Smiths in Leeds, my mate said "IS THAT MARK VIDUKA?" far too loud and he turned round,very embarrassing.

Once ended up on a night out with Kevin Davies, he paid for everything, wouldn't let anyone buy a drink.

Saw Des Walker outside the chiropractors at Woodseats.

Once almost got tripped up by Matt Clarke after he managed to get a wire round the edge of the pitch tangled around his leg, Jim Magilton was following closely behind and told me in his thick Northern Irish accent that he's a "egg head".

Met Nigel Clough a couple of times, was surprised how short he is.

Saw Leon Clarke in town one night (as I'm sure many of us have) tried to have a chat with him but he wasn't interested.

Also saw Brian laws in house of Frazier last Christmas

I was next to Jon Newsome waiting to be served in bar hoi off west street when he was spotted by a group of pigs, who then starting singing greasy chip butty at him

Guest everydays_wednesday

Also saw Brian laws in house of Frazier last Christmas

I was next to Jon Newsome waiting to be served in bar hoi off west street when he was spotted by a group of pigs, who then starting singing greasy chip butty at him

Frazier who....... :-)