It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Brighton

Like I said, Brighton worry me.

They have over - performed this season and certainly haven't got the same pressure on them as M'Bro.

There season has been a success, same as us. I would feel more confident taking M'bro over them. I hope they win there next week.  

Perfect for us that the two teams we are likely to play, play each other next week. Injuries or red cards at this point could be key. CC can now rest our first 11 (is he allowed to swap all 11?) To take them out of danger.

Not bothered about Boro', Hull or Derby, but really don't want to be playing Brighton. I hope Brighton go up automatically. They play a similar style to us, but play it so much better than we do. I think that twelve months down the line, we wouldn't have a problem with them, but just don't think we're quite ready at the moment.

Tbf it is funny for many.

You can discuss the rights and wrongs but people take the micky out of everyone and everything these days.

Doesn't mean you hate a certain group of the population.

I laugh about it and ive gay people in the family. And they can laugh about it too as it happens.

Must admit Brighton was my least favoured. They won't have the same level of angst at not being automatic as boro or burnley.

They do have angst. On their forum, Nothstandchat, take a look through the current thread "The very thought of Sherff Weds away...." That's his spelling of Sherff btw, not mine.

Sorry, still waiting for one of my kids to show me how to post a link.

Really don't fancy Boro. The thought of Rhodes & Nugent worries me. Brighton are similar to us but a bit more lightweight and without there best center-half for the first leg. They'll do for me.

They do have angst. On their forum, Nothstandchat, take a look through the current thread "The very thought of Sherff Weds away...." That's his spelling of Sherff btw, not mine.

Sorry, still waiting for one of my kids to show me how to post a link.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337679-The-very-thought-of-Sherff-Weds-away&s=0c2734ebe7eef7ed20c509dda90ca9de