Steering Group 18th April

Of course not.

The idea would be for it to be a hub where songs generate from. All the loud mouths, who are committed to singing constantly, stand there and it's their job to get the whole stadium rocking.

arnt the band supposed to do that ?

arnt the band supposed to do that ?

Supposed to being the operative word. Would help if they were in time and in tune.

Also would help if they didn't parp over the singers.

There's a reason that brass bands have never caught on in football. It's not a fit.

Guest Grez Bez

i'd be pretty pee'd off if i was sat on the kop and had a couple of thousand stood up singing and waving massive flags blocking

my view .......think they need to be at the back

The club is bigger than any one man. If we all had that attitude we'd never change anything

NIMBY

Its a real conundrum this one.  Where do you place the singing section?  If you place it somewhere in the centre top, middle or bottom then you'll get many disgruntled fans that would have to give up their seat in the most desirable part of the Kop.  If you look in the section where I have my season ticket (bang in the middle of the Kop), there's not a single seat available.  I've been sat there for years! 

Lets not think small time. The whole Kop should be designated a singing section.

This way there's no need for anyone to move seats, there's plenty of room to accommodate people. Encourage all areas of the Kop to make some racket and not just a few hundred select fans in one particular area.

The Wall of noise, sea of colour will take some time, but we have to be patient and persistent.