Steering Group 18th April

Guest trusty_left_peg

Any chance we could get a "rave section" in the stadium like they do at Feyenoord? Think this would go down a treat on the South Stand.

Guest Ash76

I'd still like to know why Hillsborough is the only stadium in the area under threat of the Thermos Flask Bomber

Not banned by anyone else except Wednesday

Easy, Yorkshire Tea pay us a poo poo load have money and will have had it written in to the contract

Easy, Yorkshire Tea pay us a poo poo load have money and will have had it written in to the contract

Gerroutofit, Yorkshire Tea's based in Harrogate and a sister company of Taylors Coffee, Look Leeds and Leeds Calendar would never allow it....

Can't remember any of them being on our sponsor list so don't se the problem...

Guest trusty_left_peg

Gerroutofit, Yorkshire Tea's based in Harrogate and a sister company of Taylors Coffee, Look Leeds and Leeds Calendar would never allow it....

Can't remember any of them being on our sponsor list so don't se the problem...

They have the adverts on the big screen and all that too.

Shout outs to the Vimtoad as well who always makes an appearance during the half-time break.

EY UP SUZE

If we don't go up the club will have to look at passive fans.

The current structure is just silly, it's like Hillary Clinton running for president and not bothering with the swing states because they don't care about her as much.

Membership needs addressing, needs to be a better incentive AND the last minute impulse fan needs a fair price.

If we don't go up the club will have to look at passive fans.

The current structure is just silly, it's like Hillary Clinton running for president and not bothering with the swing states because they don't care about her as much.

Membership needs addressing, needs to be a better incentive AND the last minute impulse fan needs a fair price.

The membership is good value.

Last season it cost £20 and saved only £2 per game.

One minor thing that always bothers me, even in the days of the old scoreboard, why do they show the latest score when United are losing but then dont bother updating people if they end up drawing or winning? Its a minor inconvenience when they show them losing and you get back to the car and they've turned it around.  Either keep everyone updated or simply dont show it at all. Preferably, it would be good if they could show all the latest scores when there is a break in play, or have a ticker along the bottom every so often.

Pre match entertainment is garbage. The penalty shoot out is pointless and just not interesting.

In the past its been mentioned that the band will be discussed in these meetings. I dont know if they've started to get the message but the last couple of games they havent been as annoying and purposely drowning people out. But I still dont understand why there is a need for trumpets at a football match. Can we please ask for just a drum. If the current band aren't willing to give it a go then can we allow someone else the opportunity please?

One minor thing that always bothers me, even in the days of the old scoreboard, why do they show the latest score when United are losing but then dont bother updating people if they end up drawing or winning? Its a minor inconvenience when they show them losing and you get back to the car and they've turned it around. Either keep everyone updated or simply dont show it at all. Preferably, it would be good if they could show all the latest scores when there is a break in play, or have a ticker along the bottom every so often.

Pre match entertainment is garbage. The penalty shoot out is pointless and just not interesting.

In the past its been mentioned that the band will be discussed in these meetings. I dont know if they've started to get the message but the last couple of games they havent been as annoying and purposely drowning people out. But I still dont understand why there is a need for trumpets at a football match. Can we please ask for just a drum. If the current band aren't willing to give it a go then can we allow someone else the opportunity please?

Re score updates that won't happen. Breaks in play are now for advertising on the score board

10 games at 30 quid would be 300 quid

with membership it's 260 when you add the 30 quid membership.

not good value.

So better than POTD and access to tickets before general sale.

Seems decent to me for a small outlay.

So better than POTD and access to tickets before general sale.

Seems decent to me for a small outlay.

Not enough for 'passive' fans.

A lot of coin walking around in 'passive' customers.

REGAIN YOUR PASSIVE FAN BASE CHANSIRI

Get rid of that "Contender" music before kick off. Play something different to excite the crowd a bit more instead of the same old boring song that we've had for god knows how long.

Maybe show the players on the big screen coming out of the dressing room and waiting in the tunnel, a bit like they do in ice hockey.

Try and do something to encourage people into the stadium earlier, try and do something to keep the kids entertained pre match and half time.