Steering Group 18th April

Any concrete plans concerning ground improvements .?

Any update on the training ground improvements or relocation ? 

And can the club use Pauli`s Tay Tay scoreboard celebration when we score. ? 

Just these

Every timeni go into the shop to buy a classic shirt (not sure which year its from) is has a colour and the old style owl there isnt a size below xxl? I check every saturday surley they should do diffrent sizes

Pfft nowt smaller than xxl required for real men

What's the date of the meeting?

Is there any appetite with the board for Hillsborough securing a naming rights deal?  Appreciate it would be hugely controversial...

Also, please can we get a decent kit manufacturer.

Its only a matter of time before TUF is emblazoned all over the stadium.  

Serious question for the steering group...

Has the club ever considered running their own "complimentary" Park & Ride scheme ?

Parking close to the ground (or NOT in reality) IS an issue for many (including myself), many drive to the game as they don't live local and can be put off in advance by not knowing if they can park close enough (close enough for some might mean VERY CLOSE), I know there's the Wednesdayite car park and Hillsborough park but both those are limited, either by long term booking or possible closure.

The parking has been mentioned several times on OT so I think this is a relevant issue...

Parking isnt the issue , the councils parking Gestapo are the problem.

Nah, parking IS an issue, not only for fans attending but it must be a nightmare when games are on if you live somewhere near the ground, bet you daren't go out cos you won't be able to get back home...

Only a matter of time untill enough complainants make some of the roads residents only parking, then we'll really see the parking police out in force..

And before anyone says it, yes I do realise the ground was already there when most will have bought their houses...

I've posted several times about this but the parking is a non issue if you can walk 10minutes after the game. 

It becomes an issue if you've got young kids or are disabled. Especially when the places that are most available parking wise is up a hill.

Also becomes an issue when all that lovely street parking suddenly becomes a no parking area, which could happen at any time.

Wednesdayite parking was a fantastic parking area for a lot of people who, for whatever reason, wanted to pay for the privileged to park over the road. That's being taken away.

We park up Herries Road but that's not an option for some.

It becomes an issue if you've got young kids or are disabled. Especially when the places that are most available parking wise is up a hill.

Also becomes an issue when all that lovely street parking suddenly becomes a no parking area, which could happen at any time.

Wednesdayite parking was a fantastic parking area for a lot of people who, for whatever reason, wanted to pay for the privileged to park over the road. That's being taken away.

We park up Herries Road but that's not an option for some.

You once said DC wanted to know some of the reasons for people not attending, I do think this is a genuine one, especially after the demise of the Wednesdayite car park next season...

Plus, the bigger crowd, the bigger the problem parking is, infact (hopefully) you might have to get to Herries Rd a bit earlier next year if we get promoted...

You once said DC wanted to know some of the reasons for people not attending, I do think this is a genuine one, especially after the demise of the Wednesdayite car park next season...

Plus, the bigger crowd, the bigger the problem parking is, infact (hopefully) you might have to get to Herries Rd a bit earlier next year if we get promoted...

Never heard about anyone complaining about parking before. Grounds been there since cars have been commonplace so if residents were that annoyed surely we' have heard about that by now too.