Steering Group 18th April

Be good to ask what the club think about the success of the Charlton £20 experiment. Did it work financially for the club, because as fans we enjoyed the atmosphere and having the ground so full.

What plans for home fans in The Leppings Lane End for Cardiff if we think we can sell out.

Be good to ask what the club think about the success of the Charlton £20 experiment. Did it work financially for the club, because as fans we enjoyed the atmosphere and having the ground so full.

What plans for home fans in The Leppings Lane End for Cardiff if we think we can sell out.

Very good question.

2nd one noted too but I do like the first one particularly. 

3. Important questions

1. When are we getting rid of sondico?

2. Any plans to bring back the steel city cup?

3. Will the new badge be available as a stand alone product? so we can sew in onto our current club merchandise

Guest mkowl

Can we invite all the traffic wardens of Sheffield to a trip to Thailand for a ride on a tuna boat. A rusty unseaworthy one

Can we also extend the invitation to the Highways Agency staff who like to close lanes on the M1 on Tuesday nights

I'll be pushing short medium & long term plans for ground and training ground, as well as match day atmosphere such as flags and singing section

How much did Wednesdayite need to raise for the flag we'll probably never see? Surely the club could fund some of that stuffed?

They are the key issues in my opinion. 

Specifics.

I'm not trawling through 5000000 pages where Tas repeats the Bristol City prices over and over.

Do you want to know about possible figures for next season? Reasoning's for this season? Plans for the play offs?

Duly noted.

Beatletas

Beatletas

Beatletas

39 quid against Bristol city though

Guest The Horse

Point three is the most important . 

We need to see Tay Tay take off on the scoreboard at home games. 

In agreement. This is the most important thing.

Make it happen.