King Carlos

If we go up I think he will stay, If we don't and a Prem team comes for him I think he would go

And I wouldn't blame and I doubt many here wouldn't either - he has pretty much earnt the chance to manage in the Prem.

Considering what he has achieved from a standing start, it's pretty impressive.

Guest The Horse

I think I'd want to cry if he left.
He just fits into the club perfectly.
Never had so much man love for one of our managers since Big Ron.

Please, no

Rodgers would be an unbelievable appointment. As much as I dislike the man, it would be a massive coup for a club in our position.

The best thing by miles though is to keep Carlos. Hopefully we won't need conversations like this for a very long time.

Pigsmad makes me chuckle on the subject. In September Carlos won't make Christmas, now its just a matter of time until a big club comes in and he quits. Perhaps he will go there when Kieran lee signs for them

I appreciate we don't know exactly how much of the recruitment has been down to Carlos. And also MR Chansiri deserves a portion of the credit for providing the necessary funds ,but not withstanding these two points under the tenure of Carlos we've experienced Imo the biggest turnaround in our club in a eight months period during the time I've been watching (40 odd years).

Well done Carlos I for one would like you to stay and stamp your philosophy all over the club from top to bottom.

i think he meant he feels they've earned the success this season with all the effort they are putting in.

he speaks very fast and with english being his second language misses words out and sometimes puts the wrong word in.

he seems pretty happy and very much putting his heart and soul into the club... i hope he stays this motivated and we manage to keep him. he's a real breath of fresh air as far as Wednesday managers go. scientific approach, tries new things, his subs really change the dynamics of a game, is emotional but doesn't let all the atrocious decisions against us get to him.

whoever scouted him needs a knighthood! based on what we've seen from him so far its a wonder that he only had short terms at other clubs. best manager, by a long way, of my time at wednesday (from about 94)

you can't really tell, the others were lucky to have 5 bob and a blackies egg to deal with...

I think when you've managed on the continent, and given the way things are turning out in the English game, Carlos would have been very foolish to move his family over here. 

Also, the fact is nobody can maintain the working life he is reported to be keeping. He will burn out if he's not careful

So probably there might be some changes coming - maybe an assistant (or assistants) taking a bigger role and him effectively becoming director of football.

Who knows...

IF he does go, I can see Brendan Rodgers coming in...

lets hope not...

Guest _Ibbo_

The only other manager to have such an effect  in the last 20 years was megson, but in league one. 

The quality of football were playing at the moment is superb. 

Carlos in many ways reminds me of megson.... 

Has an approach, has a set game plan, methodology, way of working out the opposition, can change the game. (but a different footy style) 

Emphasis on winning, the players and the team and the club collectively.

Clever, Astute, Personable.

This is the best side i think i've seen since Di-Canio an Carbone were playing.

Far Far better than when we were relegated from the PL.   

Yes we won't win all the games, but when we have out best players available.... Were a match for anyone in the division, an I'd seriously stand us up at the moment to bottom half P/L teams such as Newcastle, Sunderland etc. etc. 

Edited by _Ibbo_

Pigsmad owlstalk makes me chuckle on the subject. In August he wont make September, in September Carlos won't make Christmas, now its just a matter of time until a big club comes in and he quits.

Edited by daveyboy66