King Carlos

14 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think CC is now like a girlfriend you were crazy about 2 years ago but the spark has gone out of the relationship.

The one who loved going out and doing fun stuff,  but now just wants to stay in and watch friends repeats 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, horny owl said:

If only we could have seen how badly he'd turn out

Wouldnt change anything because chansiri would just blindly stick with Carlos regardless

couldnt make this sh!t up

If someone had bothered to look at his CV before he was appointed, they would have seen how badly he’d turn out. 

5 minutes ago, Gingernuts said:

If someone had bothered to look at his CV before he was appointed, they would have seen how badly he’d turn out. 

A play off final, a semi final and 4 points from the playoffs a quarter into a season? 

Yeah, Carlos has been a massive failure. 

Just now, Carbone said:

A play off final, a semi final and 4 points from the playoffs a quarter into a season? 

Exactly

If we'd have appointed one of the usual terrible managers that fail then sit round waiting for the phone to ring again we'd be in terrible trouble right now

As it stands we're just a few points off the playoffs with the best squad we've had since we were last in the Premier League

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think CC is now like a girlfriend you were crazy about 2 years ago but the spark has gone out of the relationship.

Oh God - he's not going to suggest dressing up to try and rekindle our interest is he? I've barely got the stench of shame out of my sailor outfit from last time.

:duntmatter:

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Exactly

If we'd have appointed one of the usual terrible managers that fail then sit round waiting for the phone to ring again we'd be in terrible trouble right now

As it stands we're just a few points off the playoffs with the best squad we've had since we were last in the Premier League

Yeah but he can't get them motivated to beat Bolton? So to me it just seems like we're his retirement job

:nuhiu:

I think some people refuse to believe that Carlos has actually been fairly successful. Yes we've had money but as we all know the team that have spent most money finished mid table last year and are currently sat 7th. 

I would like like him to leave now as I believe he lacks the ability to take us to the Next level. However......when he leaves I will look back and say well done CC and remember him getting it right more often than not.

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Remind me again, what league are we playing in.

Remind me again, what level were we at before Carlos took over? 

As a result of massive overachievement in his first season, we are now expected to be challenging for automatic spots by some of our fans, which I think is daft, because our squad isn't as good as most think it is. 

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 12:53, owls66 said:

We need to do everything we can to retain Carvalhal.

If he goes, it will be a huge blow.

shame there's not a few more like you who back him to the hilt and don't hit the panic button when we hit the 1st bad spell in 3 seasons .......

10 hours ago, Carbone said:

A play off final bottled. A play off campaign bottled. 4goals at home to the pigs .... yeah he has been a failure . It seems some are happy with being nearly men. 

Funny I no longer get the line ‘ would you prefer the mid table bore fest under Stuart gray’ anymore .

Anyone thinking Carlos has been a failure wasn't one the 15/16k that have trudged down over the years with me to watch the tripe served up by the likes of Eustace, Yorath, Turner, Irvine et al. I don't recall too many issues getting away tickets during those eras. 

Some fans have very short memories, and some of the football played over the last 3 years has been fantastic. 

46 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Remind me again, what level were we at before Carlos took over? 

As a result of massive overachievement in his first season, we are now expected to be challenging for automatic spots by some of our fans, which I think is daft, because our squad isn't as good as most think it is. 

Have you seen the top 3?