King Carlos

the only one who knows whats happening is carlos himself,not even chansiri can get inside his head,let the man do his job for now,he hasnt done bad for a first season in a new country,he'll want to see his job thru i should think and take us to the prem

Would like Carlos Carvahal to still be coach next season no matter how this seasons ends but as others have said if he isnt then so be it. Deserves credit for his part in the season being better then we expected but main reason is Chansiri has deeper pockets then other Chariman we have had recently. Reading that back it sounds like I am having a go at MM but dont mean it that way.  

Having stability at the top is a big thing in football - there's enough clubs that have changed their manager every other month and failed to testify to that.

DC has been superb for this club on the whole but I'm surprised to see how calm and confident a number of people are that DC will just pick up another great manager again and off we go.

I really want Carlos to stay and I feel him continuing here is very important to our ambitions.

If he wants to stay, would be the best news since we signed him.

If we need to convince him to stay then it might be better if we shook hands and wished him the best.

Carlos in my humble (but usually correct) opinion, needs to be 100% behind his cause.  Doesn't come across as wanting to become part of the fixture and fittings.  Rather I think he gets a buzz and a sense of pride by implementing his ideas, then moving on, once he feels he has achieved that.  

Should we be promoted, hopefully the challenge of working in the Premiership would be all the convincing he would need.

Carlos has done an excellent job knitting together a top 6 team from scratch. That said he has some very impressive tools to work with.

He has over achieved for me, but not as much as Gray did last season.

It was him who chose the bloody tools or readjusted them into better tools. (we have a team of tools lol.)

I can't think of a better manager than Carlos, who would realistically manage us.

It was him who chose the bloody tools or readjusted them into better tools. (we have a team of tools lol.)

I can't think of a better manager than Carlos, who would realistically manage us.

Think Carlos would have had a say in who we sign but would not be his decision alone.

Not sure he would have known too much about some of the players like Bannan and FF before we signed them.

Even if he did chose the 'tools' he was shopping with a Gold Premium Credit Card where as previous managers have been shopping with luncheon vouchers. This is not to say CC should not get a big slice of the congratulations for a good season.

But no one is irreplaceable.

If he wants to stay, would be the best news since we signed him.

If we need to convince him to stay then it might be better if we shook hands and wished him the best.

Carlos in my humble (but usually correct) opinion, needs to be 100% behind his cause.  Doesn't come across as wanting to become part of the fixture and fittings.  Rather I think he gets a buzz and a sense of pride by implementing his ideas, then moving on, once he feels he has achieved that.  

Should we be promoted, hopefully the challenge of working in the Premiership would be all the convincing he would need.

You'd also imagine that the offer to double his wages would convince him to hang on... I don't care how much he says the money doesn't matter to him, it'll help lol

I get the impression if we get promotion, even without a probably well deserved wage-hike, he'll want to stay here. I get the impression he feels like he'll leave once he thinks his building job is done. This season his building job is to give us an excellent chance of promotion, with the knowledge that if we don't get it this year we only need a few tweaks in summer to get us ready for a promotion push and that's something someone else can do to 'finish the job'. If we get promoted, I reckon he'll change his personal objective to get us fighting fit in the Premier League, and that's something that would require more of his time. Of course, currently I'm hoping he stays regardless, but I definitely get the impression that if it's his choice to leave, he won't leave until he thinks in his head that his building job is done

Think Carlos would have had a say in who we sign but would not be his decision alone.

Not sure he would have known too much about some of the players like Bannan and FF before we signed them.

Even if he did chose the 'tools' he was shopping with a Gold Premium Credit Card where as previous managers have been shopping with luncheon vouchers. This is not to say CC should not get a big slice of the congratulations for a good season.

But no one is irreplaceable.

Sounds like you can wait to kick him out of the door

I didn't mean it to sound that way and I did say CC should get a big slice of congratulations of how we are doing this season.

But would say biggest factor of the improvement in this season is the how much money the Chairman has spent.

I don't think our last 4 or 5 managers would have spent the money more wisely or played more pleasing football.