King Carlos

1 hour ago, Gingernuts said:

I respect your view, but which 6 teams do you think had a better squad than us in CC’s first year?

The 5 teams that finished above us, plus Ipswich, Wolves and QPR were teams mentioned at the start of the season. I just remember absolutely nobody thought we'd get to the playoffs. I think we did so well to end up in the playoffs, and even better to get to the final, fans who think we fluked that need to take a step back and look at Huddersfield last season if you want to see the ultimate fluke. So last season we finished 4th, which was two places better off, but we didn't make the final that time. Frustrating, that semi final, absolutely. And it annoys me that we still start games slowly, as we have every season since CC took over, I just think teams capitalise it on it more now, it seems as if the opposition manager just has to say "Start well, they never do" and they have a chance. Having said that, we are only just a quarter in to the season. 4 points from the playoffs. Very disappointing so far, but a change right now is completely unnecessary in my view. If we're out of the play offs in January, look at making a change, but between now and then, I don't see anybody else doing a better job. Anybody who went on Saturday knows that we would have won that game if Rhodes remembered how to play football. 

35 minutes ago, Carbone said:

The 5 teams that finished above us, plus Ipswich, Wolves and QPR were teams mentioned at the start of the season. I just remember absolutely nobody thought we'd get to the playoffs. I think we did so well to end up in the playoffs, and even better to get to the final, fans who think we fluked that need to take a step back and look at Huddersfield last season if you want to see the ultimate fluke. So last season we finished 4th, which was two places better off, but we didn't make the final that time. Frustrating, that semi final, absolutely. And it annoys me that we still start games slowly, as we have every season since CC took over, I just think teams capitalise it on it more now, it seems as if the opposition manager just has to say "Start well, they never do" and they have a chance. Having said that, we are only just a quarter in to the season. 4 points from the playoffs. Very disappointing so far, but a change right now is completely unnecessary in my view. If we're out of the play offs in January, look at making a change, but between now and then, I don't see anybody else doing a better job. Anybody who went on Saturday knows that we would have won that game if Rhodes remembered how to play football. 

Well said sir, could not agree more.