Judge

Haven't read the thread...

Just watched the extended highlights, the way CC strolled on to the pitch and shaked Alan Judge's hand first was interesting...

Cheeky Loan bid? lol 

I must say he is a great footballer, it would be brilliant for us, if Aiden McGeady can get upto that performance level and hopefully exceed it

Guest TomDowningSWFC

I noticed he was the first player Carlos went over to once the final whistle went :ph34r: , see extended highlights... id expect us to be back in for him in the summer 

Championship player values seemed to acceptably sky-rocket the second Bournemouth bought Afobe.

Crazy prices being banded about.

Judge would be an excellent addition, so would Cairney. But you can't help feeling we'd be forced into paying top dollar. Guess we'll have to see where DC stands on the subject come the end of the season.

I think he'd fit in perfectly here. But I think he'd be adding strength in depth and would be on a par with our other players.

The issue is the price as pointed out by others. Perhaps its unfair, but I remember this guy moving for 400k at most between teams like Notts County and Plymouth. £6m seems really steep unless he was going to make a big difference, which I'm not sure he would do. We're spoilt for choice at the moment.