Ian Holloway

Brilliant from Holloway that.

Spot on in regards to playing without pressure and this being a free shot. Could be our biggest advantage in the run in.

Who knows whether we'll go up? The truth is whatever happens this has been an excellent season and next season will be even better.

It is actually terrifying me. More to the point, the thought of losing in the play offs would ruin my summer.

Don't know how United fans have coped with all their play off disappointment. We've not even lost yet and I'm searching for the anti-depressants.

It's really best not to think about it TBH - a lot can happen between now and the end of the season.

IMO It's now about each game at a time. Losing a playoff final would be grim and a summer ruiner, but not the end the world - we would strengthen where needed be and be better equipped next season. If we then went up, we'd be in an even better position to stay in the Prem longer term.

Look at Boro, missed out last season but pretty handy this - Rhodes will make a difference and they will have him next season too which will help them in the Prem should they make it.

I didn't expect us to be challenging g in the way we are so anything is a bonus, especially after the slim pickings we have had for so long.

Burnley to win it. Between us Hull and Boro for 2nd. Yes I am properly excited!

86 points does the job.

UTO

I'd take Holloway as our next manager if Carlos ever moves on.

He fits the bill. He has a big personality. The best managers in my time of supporting us have had big personalities.

Where would you take Holloway?

When we got to the gates of Animal Kingdom last year, there was a bunch of Japanese Tourists waiting to have their bags checked. They spoke no English, so the guy checking the bags started speaking in fluent Japanese, holding a full conversation with them. I was well impressed. Do you speak another language FO?

. Bilingual English and Yorkshire

. Bilingual English and Yorkshire

FO does Posh Spice too. lol

Ps - you still a mod Darra? Seems someone tried to set up an account called Fandabidozi and hasn't got access to posting yet. Claims to know me from school. Just wondered why not approved. Are they dodgy? lol

If we make the playoffs then we will go up, I'm very confident of that.

The fans will push the players through those three games just like they did in 2005.

I agree. I can see us getting better and stronger. Come the play offs there'll be no stopping us

I've been saying this for a while now

This feels like a promotion season

And I believe it more than ever now

We are gathering momentum at just the right time

Once we get McGeady fit, and if we can add a midfield destroyer

I can see us getting automatic

Like Ollie say's

This is a free shot at it, there's no pressure

I'll see you all in the premier next season

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Holloway & CC seem to share a footballing 'philosophy'

All out attack & car crash at the back

Car crash...

Recent goals conceded:-

Brum 1

Burnley 1

Reading 1

Bolton 2

Leeds 0

Boro 1

Wolves 1

Brum 0

Fulham 0

7 goals in 9 matches, four of which against Brum, Boro, Burnley. More a scratched wing mirror than a crash.

FO does Posh Spice too. lol

Ps - you still a mod Darra? Seems someone tried to set up an account called Fandabidozi and hasn't got access to posting yet. Claims to know me from school. Just wondered why not approved. Are they dodgy? lol

yes I am ask them to pm me and I'll ask Neil to sort it. He's s busy bloke so might take a while though lol