Team against Fulham... Again (Cup)

I'd be tempted to let some of the kids have a run out late in the game too. Need to start blooding some of these youngsters coming through. Will give us an idea but will also hopefully make other academy players want to push on. 

Wildsmith

Palmer

Sasso

De Haviland

Wiggins

Semedo

Helan

McGugan

Sogou

Bus

Give our first team so time off and put a few in the shop window.

Bus injured as far as I'm aware. Jaoa playing sub role at mo so let him start this one maybe?

As much as i love a cup run, we need out asap.. could be vital towards the end of the season... no midweek replays, injuries etc.... we lost Tom Lees in an almost unwinnable game at Stoke, not worth the risk with the Riches of the Premiership that might be in our grasp in the coming months.

The cup may not be too important to many this season, but getting a tonking at home is not a good thing, even if it is the reserves/youngsters.

I expect any player carrying injuries to be given more time to recover. So no Hutch, Hunt, Westwood.

On the flip side, any players ready to come back from injury may be given an outing to get some game time and match fitness. So possibly a game for Lopez or Matias or Turner.

A couple of key players might be rested but not many.

I expect

Westwood

Palmer

Sassoo

Loovens

Pudil

Sougou

Lopez or McGugan or Semedo

Lee

Helan

Hooper or FF

Joao

Edited by Tamworthowl

Rest:

Hutch, Loovens, Pudil, Lee, Forestieri, Banan, Wallace.

Be a good indicator as to see if Hooper will be staying as Norwich won't want him cup tied if they have other options for him.

Edited by savi

let him have 1st half.no pressure its a game we dont really care about and gets him involved in what will be his future.

played a part in a couple of behind the door games with the 1st team/training & not let himself down I'm lead to believe.