Fulham vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Love these matchday threads.

Looking forward to this, my last visit to Craven Cottage was 14 years ago when Sean Davis scored a last minute equaliser to win Fulham the title - b'stard.

Still had standing area in the away end that season and there's was a blow up doll being passed around the crowd which was proclaimed to be Neil Warnock's wife.

Going for a bold 3-1 win for us tomorrow - dunno why, just got a sneaky feeling we'll paste em.

Morning all. 

New Years celebrations finally over.  

Nice one Pauli, magic cheese?  I need to get some of that.  :laugh:

Tough game this one, Fulham have been scoring lots, and we have lost our key defenders in Lees and Hutchinson, so I guess a goal fest is on the cards. 

3-2 Wednesday win.  Forestieri hattrick.  

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

g'day Ronio. Trying to work out if you're up very early or just not gone to bed.

I'm not even sure who we have at CB that is fit.

What chance Loovens, Sasso or Turner? Or will we need to slot Pudil in there again? Really hope not, he's too useful at FB. Or will we see the invisible defender in the form of Lachmann?

Edited by themaskedowl

Wish I was going, love the Cottage it's a great ground. Let's hope we don't get stung with New Manager syndrome again, and get back to winning ways. 0-1 win for us with Super Hooper adding to his tally

g'day Ronio. Trying to work out if you're up very early or just not gone to bed.

I'm not even sure who we have at CB that is fit.

What chance Loovens, Sasso or Turner? Or will we need to slot Pudil in there again? Really hope not, he's too useful at FB. Or will we see the invisible defender in the form of Lachmann?

off to sleep now :biggrin: been a long long session over New Years.  

Not sure who will be at the back, Loovens I'm sure will play, big guess who will come in.  Hope Turner is back, otherwise we will probably see Poodle step in.  

Fine OMDT. Today is the day to buy your cheap Christmas cards and wrapping paper from Tesco for....er, this year.

Who am I kidding? Tesco? Nah, it's B&M for me, just like every Saturday! If they have a sale on they'll be paying you  to take the stuff.

Rare prediction from me. We win 2 - 1. No idea who is likely to score. I'm gonna say Forestieri (2) because that's what everybody else will say and I don't want to be left out! :biggrin:

Remember that August '72 win (3-0) at Hillsborough? First game back in stripes and Peter Swan played. Ah, me! (reaches for the Sanatogen).

Edited by VictoryBell

Morning Chums and a happy new year to all.

Cant wait for midnight when Mr C gives us his belated Christmas pressies through the window instead of down the chimney! He'll be wanting to get home asap cos his missus is desperate so I reckon any deals are done and will be announced pronto. Patrick Bamford plus Pudil and Bannan on long term deals. Give Dave an extra year but get shut of 3 or 4 if anybody will have them.

Any road up

Like Fulham........always have since me and me dad sat with Ernie Clay (then Fulham Chairman) at a Chelsea v Wednesday game in the 70's................those were the days...............sigh.

I'm worried that we wont play our normal attacking game till the last 20 mins and by that time it'll be too late........Mr McCormack will be looking to impress the new boss and 50 Shades will have them well set up defensively.

I'm going 0 - 0.....................but Ollie reckons Fessi will sneak a late winner in time added on............oooooooooooooooh I do hope so

Happy New Year Pauli............I know Lemmi died this weed but surely London Calling by the Clash should be the music of the day

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Smart OMDT as ever - tough task with the same opposites again next week!

Loved this trip to the Cottage last year despite the grossly inflated scoreline in their favour.

On the assumption that they will not score 4 twice on the bounce (and twice at home to us) and on the assumption that Fessi will be playing from the start, I believe:

FFC 2 - SWFC 3 ( Wallace, Fessi, Nuhiu) - probaberly coming from 2 down!

Have a great day out everyone