Leeds Ticket Details

I was just about to send you a begging PM asking you to get me a cheap ticket. You pay, I'll meet you outside Charlie Browns - I'll be wearing the Chrysanthemum and refund you the money.

lol

Joke - the Club can shove their offer, yet again - and bloody Tuesday nights too. My Mother can't be cooking steak and chips at 10:30 pm on a Tuesday night.

Morrisons closes at 10:00 pm an all.

ASDA's open all night though........

Tas - that's pretty much what it was like.

Interestingly enough the u-17 is only just getting into football. Has previously gone to the Etihad and Old Trafford.

He enjoyed the football but thought the KOP was a dump.

Hard to argue with him, but that's a debate for another day.

Guest Deleted member

I was just about to send you a begging PM asking you to get me a cheap ticket. You pay, I'll meet you outside Charlie Browns - I'll be wearing the Chrysanthemum and refund you the money.

lol

Joke - the Club can shove their offer, yet again - and bloody Tuesday nights too. My Mother can't be cooking steak and chips at 10:30 pm on a Tuesday night.

Morrisons closes at 10:00 pm an all.

Having seen your post earlier about worrying you'd have to sit next to me, I'd happily give you an ID. I was worried you'd sit next to me too, and spend the whole game wittering on about BMW and Thatcher again like last time, and how it's never been the same since Catterick walked out

Two adults and one child in the kop.

36 for the two adults and 5 an under 17.

The latter is very good value btw.

In my opinion 30 each for the adult tickets would have been reasonable.

You should have used the '3 box tops of a packet of Cheerios offer' - or am I getting confused with Alton Towers?

Might only work with one of the 8 categories though? Or, is that Tesco Boost points?

(What a flipping dogs breakfast to watch a football match. And, some of you wonder why people 'can't be bothered').

So someone has explained that they dislike the way things are being managed to the point that they don't feel arrsed to go and why it isn't the price but the principle around the pricing structure.

As a result a few find a way to have a pop because he happens to be able to afford to go, but can't be arsed because he dislikes the way people are treated.

At least it is a genuine principle, which I 'get' as opposed to the whingers that bang on about price but then find another excuse when the prices are lowered, Whilst still spunking £100 a week on fags and ale.

If you don't wanna go, just say you don't wanna go.

Modern football is becoming very difficult to fall in or stay in love with, but you True fans keep having a pop at anybody that doesn't fit your idea of what we should all be like.

Edited by 33

Tas - that's pretty much what it was like.

Interestingly enough the u-17 is only just getting into football. Has previously gone to the Etihad and Old Trafford.

He enjoyed the football but thought the KOP was a dump.

Hard to argue with him, but that's a debate for another day.

The kop is an opportunity imo, make it dirt cheap, fill it up, fans can suck the ball in the net half the game. Just make it the anyone can at least spring for the kop kop, dirt dirt cheap around the pillars, and turn the fridges up.

You see the problem is the fridges, no point them being on all week but they must turn them on about 1pm.... Turn the fridge on the night before.

I realise I m not on the apprentice, or anywhere near as savvy as DC, but I have worked in marketing, catering and sales. So alllllll this poo poo really really grinds my gears.

ASDA's open all night though........

My Mother has never been to that one - she's 85 now, and still driving). The car park puts her off?

She loves Morrisons though. I have to use her card, for points, when I nip down to get my diesel. Proper obsessed with her Morrisons points.

Can her use her Morrisons card on any POTG offers? I bet the Club haven't thought of that one.

Don't thank me.

Having seen your post earlier about worrying you'd have to sit next to me, I'd happily give you an ID. I was worried you'd sit next to me too, and spend the whole game wittering on about BMW and Thatcher again like last time, and how it's never been the same since Catterick walked out

You just want a ride in my car again.

One day Grandad, one day.

lol

The beer is poo and the poor kids behind the counter were having to use an iPhone to calculate the amount.

The good thing about Mr C coming in is I believe he will get this club up to speed, both on and off the pitch.

It struck me on Saturday how utterly backwards we have been with only now updating the scoreboard.

Just to think of the potential advertisement revenue etc we have been missing out on due to having six lightbulb for the past twenty years.

I stood next to Grandad at Burnley and all he did was moan and cause trouble with the people around us.

Don't do it Reading.

Luckily we managed to palm him off on Jimb at Stoke.

Tossser

I've sat with him before - he's a reyt trouble causer and doesn't know owt about football either (from memory I think it was the famous Huddersfield 'Potter' game).

He gave Potter MOM from memory.

Jimb is a nice bloke. Wears bright trainers though.

Gave Grandad's mate, Fulham Fox a lift away at Brentford - note it's always my bloody car (well it was the wife's actually).

And, I bought the flipping pies - I distinctly remember that. Not that I am mean or owt.

And we lost.

(I'm just filling these forms in Mick, as I type, to see if I qualify for any offers).

I've sat with him before - he's a reyt trouble causer and doesn't know owt about football either (from memory I think it was the famous Huddersfield 'Potter' game).

He gave Potter MOM from memory.

Jimb is a nice bloke. Wears bright trainers though.

Gave Grandad's mate, Fulham Fox a lift away at Brentford - note it's always my bloody car (well it was the wife's actually).

And, I bought the flipping pies - I distinctly remember that. Not that I am mean or owt.

And we lost.

(I'm just filling these forms in Mick, as I type, to see if I qualify for any offers).

is it the butlers day off lol

Reading.

If you personally feel that the ticketing policy and their efforts to make amends for mis-judging pricing is not satisfactory then fair enough.

But your constant belittling and sniping at the club and referring to the offer in the same context as collecting cereal boxes is simply not fair. It extends to you mocking anyone who sees the offer as an oppurtunity to obtain tickets, when otherwise they wouldn't have.

The issue here is financial right? So tickets have been made available in the short-term to fans for a discount price. The club listened and the club acted.

You didn't answer my question about the Owls Foundation offer of £20 tickets. Is that the same?

Considering how much time and money you have, and you (repeatedly) reminding us you won't be attending I should imagine you won't have much more to say on the issue.

So someone has explained that they dislike the way things are being managed to the point that they don't feel arrsed to go and why it isn't the price but the principle around the pricing structure.

As a result a few find a way to have a pop because he happens to be able to afford to go, but can't be arsed because he dislikes the way people are treated.

At least it is a genuine principle, which I 'get' as opposed to the whingers that bang on about price but then find another excuse when the prices are lowered, Whilst still spunking £100 a week on fags and ale.

If you don't wanna go, just say you don't wanna go.

Modern football is becoming very difficult to fall in or stay in love with, but you True fans keep having a pop at anybody that doesn't fit your idea of what we should all be like.

Bang on, 20 page thread with half of it moaning about prices, they've been reduced for next 3 home games and they still find something to moan about.